VIVO Cosmetics- Lipsticks


Hey Beauties! <3

Went shopping last week, so skint now i bought a few things. I went to Tesco to try to get the VIVO lipsticks and i was lucky as there was only a few left.
The VIVO Lipsticks are gorgeous. First Impressions are that they are really pigmented and very creamy but not overly that it would slide off. After a week of using them i can say they are good but i feel they do not last as long as id like.

The VIVO Cosmetic's Lipsticks are gorgeous, i love the packaging it comes in. The lipsticks look almost futuristic and not "Cheap" at all
Colours from Left to right- Crushed Amethyst, Nougat, Sugar Pink, Barely There,
Very Berry 
As you can see the Lipsticks are beautifully presented just like any other lipstick, i love the shape of them i find them to be quite ergonomic. See the swatches below for the colours
Colours from Left to right- Crushed Amethyst, Nougat, Sugar Pink, Barely There,
Very Berry 
I think for £1.50 these lipsticks are really pigmented but i do have problems with staying power. These are amazing for photoshoots but for every day use you would need to apply, blot, powder with a translucent powder, reapply so you get a good staying power but other than they great product
I do love how they have the colour on the bottom but with the colour as well as the name which is ingenious.



What do you think of VIVO?
Have you tried these Lipsticks?
Leave a comment

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. Sam fox17:05

    i haven't tried vivo yet but for the price and the product they look well worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that a lot of the VIVO products are amazing, i love the eyeshadows as well

    Thanks for commenting <3 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tried them - I've never found a Tesco down here that sells Vivo :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the store list if you are interested <3 i love VIVO xx

    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=289042874476998 

    Thanks for commenting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Tesco. Is it in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Vivo lipsticks but I have to agree they don't last that well... but I'm not sure I mind as they are only £1.50 and I've glad they are hydrating as I hate lipsticks that are drying.

    I love Barely There... such a perfect nude but think I need to purchase Nougat and Sugar Pink now :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Barely there has to be my most fave colour from VIVO xD 
    i agree, they are really hydrating 
    Thanks for commenting hun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont think so i think its only the UK, but its a supermarket im sure VIVO said they will be opening up a website soon so you can purchase things from there

    Thanks for commenting <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley22:00

    ive tried some products from the range and im really impressed with it! i havent tried the lipsticks though so will defo give them ago for that price! sugar pink and verry berry look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Berry is gorgeous!! <3
    If you want to find VIVO there is this to find your local storehttp://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=289042874476998 

    Thanks for commenting <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nougat looks super pretty...!! If i wasnt broke, id totally get me one!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah it is such a good colour, best thing is these are only £1.50 so your not breaking the bank hehe xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just shows u the profit the likes of Estee Lauder and Dior make on their lippys ok the formulation may be better than these but not £20 better x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!