First bareMinerals Boutique in Scotland, Opened in Glasgow*

PRETTY IS NOT ENOUGH
Pretty is nice. It's fine. Pretty can turn heads, 
but beauty? Beauty can change the whole world.
Pretty is what you are, but beauty is what you
do with it.Pretty can lift spirits. Beauty makes
them Soar. So Smile. Be Bold. Show your Beauty.
WHEN YOU PUT PRETTY INTO ACTION
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN DO
~

I thought that would be a good way to start of this post, I saw this in a picture frame in the Boutique on the wall and had to share it with you all.
So a New Boutique has opened in Glasgow and the first of its kind in Scotland and let me tell you, it is gorgeous!



We all know bareMinerals is famous for there Mineral makeup which i have not tried on myself but looks so gorgeous to use, the "Ambassadors" in the Boutique told me that the foundation can be used on any skin type and they have a big emphasis on prepping and priming skin so the skin has moisture and all that good stuff before application of the bareMineral foundation
They have 2 types of foundation "Original" and "Matte" they contain SPF15 and come in an amazing 20 different shades which i thought was fantastic because they go from really pale to quite dark.

If someone comes to bareMinerals for the first time. They suggest getting the "Get Started Kit" because i would personally think it has everything you would need to "get started" in this kit which is only avaliable in Boutiques, In the kit you get 8 pieces of bareMineral goodies
  • - bareMinerals Foundation of your Choice
  • - Original Mineral Veil, size: 2g
  • - Warmth All-Over Face Color, size: 1.5g  ((Basically your contour to give depth to the skin))
  • - Full Flawless Face Brush 
  • - Flawless Application Face Brush
  • - Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
  • -How-To DVD shows you how to Swirl, Tap, Buff® your way back to the skin you were born with
  • - Prime Time Foundation Primer, size: 15ml


I think i might go in myself and get one of this Starter Kits for my personal use, but the thing that impressed me the most was......
A mineral you can sleep in!!

I know im a little "simple" hah, but this blew me away. A Mineral powder which is applied at night time and comes in 4 different shades which you sleep in and apparently i helps the skin because it contains the "ActiveSoil Complex"  its called the "Pure Transformation Night Treatment"

"This groundbreaking nighttime mineral treatment is powered by our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex. Clinically proven to help dramatically reduce the appearance of pores, increase luminosity and deliver faster cell turnover-resulting in miraculous skin-renewing benefits"
Taken from BareMinerals.co.uk

Now ....eyeshadow! amazing they have almost every colour of the rainbow and the best part you can "foil" your shadows which means adding a bit of water to them and they become like a liquid-gel liner and when mixed with the Weather Everything Liner Sealer you can make the shadows last longer. The shadows alone are super pigmented and come in different finishes Matte, Shimmer and Sheen 
I just really love the variety of colour and knowing me i take pictures of the bright colours.

What i think is amazing about bareMinerals as a brand is that they arnt one of the "buy and never see again" brands, they encourage people to ask for help if they find out they are having trouble using a product or if you are having problems with your product/s. The Store Manager of the Boutique said that they will give the person a call to ask how they are getting on with the product/s and if they have any troubles to go into the store and they will be shown how to use such and such. I think the idea of a brand showing interest in its customers happiness rather solely on selling is a great thing.

If your thinking of visiting the Boutique it is on the Ground Floor of Buchanan Galleries, right near the entrance to Buchanan Street.

Here are a few photos I took whilst looking around:




What do you think of bareMinerals?
What is your Favourite Product?
Leave a Comment <3


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Lucyywrites18:26

    This is one brand I want to try, it's just my dry skin that puts me off mineral makeup!

    Lucyywrites01.blogspot.comLucyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you can use this if you have dry skin because of all the prep they do before. Id suggest you maybe go to a counter or boutique and ask :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has bought it literally 50 times and absolutely swears by the original foundation, because she has dry/normal skin. I normally use liquid or cream foundations but I LOVE it. It has actually quite good coverage and feels like you aren't wearing makeup! I might buy a foundation for myself! I actually have their "warmth" powder and love contouring my face with it! Want to try more from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe yeah they are good i love there primer shadows i just did a review one them :P 

    http://www.mrajbx3.com/2012/03/bareminerals-prime-time-review.html

    They are quite expensive for a brand but i dont mind haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!