5 Hair Products Everyone Needs To Try


Hey Beauties!

Today I thought i would share with you my top 5 hair products that everyone needs to try at some point. The choices are for both men and women if you have long hair or short hair this post is perfect for you! To start of with the 5 products are Label M Protein Spray, Ojon Super Sleek Smoothing Shampoo, Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil, Fudge Urban Matte Wax and Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment.


First off ill start of with Label m Protein Spray. This stuff is literally a godsend and i dont say that a lot because i'm quite picky as to what impresses me and what ill use on my hair but for about 3 years now ive been using this non stop and i can count on it to help me through some of the crazy things ive done to my hair. Label m Protein Spray is a moisturising blend of Jasmine, Sweet Pea, Vanilla, Wheat and Soy which helps to shield hair from heat damage, UV rays and even out porosity. The innovative Enviroshield Complex, exclusive to label.m, further protects hair against heat styling, sun and damaged hair, while providing seductive shine.


Number 2 is the Ojon Super Sleek Smoothing Shampoo* something i was introduced to quite recently and since it has become a firm favourite. I have really frizzy hair if it isn't washed properly and blow dried it just becomes this big frizz ball which isn't pretty its most likely down to me bleaching my hair a while back. I find that this shampoo really does smooth down my hair leaving it sleek and soft without weighing it down. Ojon Super Sleek Shampoo is a sulfate-free hair smoothing shampoo which creates a rich luxurious lather that gently, yet effectively cleanses hair without stripping vital moisture. Fortified with pure hair-repairing Ojon Oil, nature's golden elixir and Rouge Oleifera, plus Azurite and nourishing Plant Keratin, it helps seal in moisture and seal out the hair-raising effects of humidity. All without weighing hair down. Even frizzy, flyaway, unruly  hair looks and feels instantly smooth, sleek, shiny and more manageable .


Oils seem to be something im very into at the moment and Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil* was the one that started it all for me. What surprised me was how easy it was to use, a lot of the time we are scared or put off by oils simply because we dont want oily or greasy hair but using the right amount of the right oil can have amazing results on the hair. Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil is one of those products that once you start using it it becomes a firm favourite. This product contains a transformative blend of 6 nourishing oils to help soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle and protect. The oil vanishes into hair, leaving a smooth feathersoft feel and a trace of shine.  (I did a post a while back on the other products in the Hairdressers Oil family you can find it here)


Fudge Urban Matte Wax is for those of you that really like texture and the messed up look. Personally i dont like shiny hair products i would rather my hair be matte but with some hold. Matte Wax by Fudge Urban is great because it does give that hold but i feel like if you use just enough then your hair is still workable plus it has a pretty awesome scent which is always good (its a bit like coconut)


Last but by no means least is the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment. I started using this because again the damage i did to my hair with colour....when will i ever learn, What i love about this is it isnt your average hair mask its not your typical thick conditioner type mask, its actually solid in the tub and you have to scrape some out and warm it up between your hands and apply it to your hair. Ojon describes the Restorative Hair Treatment Plus as a cult classic now purified using an exclusive double-filtration method and fortified with nature's golden elixir plus Rouge Oleifera to create the next generation of our deeply restorative treatment. After just one treatment, it helps restore vibrant health looking health to damaged hair. Plus helps increase hair's strength against breakage. Hair is soft, silky and manageable. A must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair. I honestly didn't think this would do much for me but now my hair feels better than it did even before the bleaching 


What would be your 5 favourites?
Is there something you can live without?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Ohh you always have the best hair product knowledge! I need to try more of Bumble and Bumble, and this looks like the place to start!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kavita21:53

    I love the Bumble & Bumble range. I haven't tried out the Urban Fudge collection yet.


    Kavita
    www.truehaven.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this B&B oil, I have it in my stash! It's nice because it has the oils to hydrate but doesn't weigh down my super fine hair = winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautykinguk19:51

    I'm not a huge fan of Ojon, but Bumble and bumble will always be up there - I love their products. I'm a big fan of the Osmo Detoxify shampoo, it's the only thing I'be found that strips out the styling waxes I use. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gone through a couple of mini bottle of the label m protein spray and I love it x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such a great product isnt it, it's so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its weird how everyone is so different Ojon is like one of my top brands i do love bumble and bumble too but its really expensive


    Osmo is a great brand as well! love their matte clay

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah totally it doesn't weigh your hair down its so good but i think a lot of people see oils as a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you havent you totally have to its a fantastic affordable range

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww thank you Annabel! i really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!