MAC Maleficent Collection: First Look


As you know the Maleficent film is launching this summer and i for one cannot wait to see it! I only just saw the images for this collection yesterday and to be quite honest im a little excited because it just brings me back to the "Venomous Villains" collection MAC did years ago.
Although i am a little disappointed with the Quad as it contains all permanent shades rather than limited edition shades for the collection im quite happy with the rest of the collection

To get a feel for the collection check out the trailer for what looks to be a great film



This collection contains a few awesome looking products such as the sculpting cream, the lipstick and lip glass which i really want to try, i do like the Quad although as i said its not limited edition but it is a good colour selection.

Eye Palette (Including Ground Brown, Concrete, Carbon and Goldmine), Pro-longwear Lipglass "Anthurium", Lipstick "True Love's Kiss" and Pro Longwear Lip Pencil "Kiss me quick".

Beauty Powder "Natural" and Sculpting Powder "Sculpt"

Nail Lacquer "Nocturnelle", "Flaming Rose" and "Uninvited". Prep + Prime Highlighter "Bright Forecast", Eyebrow Pencil "Fling" and Penultimate eyeliner "Rapidblack".

Lashes 36 & 30

This is quite a big collection but personally i think the colours could have been better i would love to see more limited edition shades things you can't get after the collection is gone but its not all bad i am actually quite excited for this!


Whats your favourite product?

Will you be seeing Maleficent?

Leave a Comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

27 comments:

  1. I love desk organisers its like the ELF brush holders they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! im glad you liked the post i love the smell of yankee candles! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been ages! haha ive been waiting for so long for Tarte to come to the UK and its finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they werent supposed to be out? i havent tried them yet but i hope they arnt that bad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I KNOW!! haha tarte in the UK!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the straightners sound pretty awesome! :P something new on the market

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its pretty awesome and for only what £12? its a great deal

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll love it its got a great silky texture x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Youre very welcome thanks for reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not at all i find a lot of people dont know the body shop sells makeup its a little untapped resource x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its sooo good you have to try it :P haha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I want the eye shadow quad :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. o my goodness how exciting , can't wait to try the lipstick and nail polish ! if i get the chance that is as they sell out so quickly :)
    The Inked Blonde-Mel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie09:49

    Quite a big collection indeed! I'm wondering how these red lip producs will look like... And I think I'd like some violet or blue shades or maybe even duochrome. The packaging is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautykinguk17:22

    I haven't seen this one, indeed, I didn't know that KoS did razors - I think I may be blinkered when it comes to parting with cash on shaving products.


    I used to use King of Shaves gel but always stuck with either trimming using an electric razor or trusty Gillette razors. It does look really funky though and I know I'm going to have to search this out for a try. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOLY CHIC21:39

    what a good time to stumble upon this post and your blog! the body shop one looks good :) good to see more guys getting into blogging too :) xox

    Amira http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. FASH&FROTH14:01

    Thank you so much, loved this post - I honestly can't wait to see the movie, not much longer to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jenn22:51

    I love the look of this collection! I'm really looking forward to the film too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautyqueenuk11:49

    The Nail lacquer caught my attention, especially the darker shades x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm excited for this! I definitely think the eyeshadows could have been much more dramatic in terms of the colours but I can never resist a good red lip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These pigments are so beautiful, I currently own three shades: Static, Ore and Feverent, by far the best pigments I want more!

    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA/videos

    ReplyDelete
  22. ChristineIversen22:07

    I'm so excited to watch the movie, it looks great. Loving the pictures off this collection, it looks pretty awesome :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't have a brush belt, but these a pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laura Teaseflutterpout20:09

    I'm so excited to watch this film and the collection looks amazing! xxxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!