Whats in my SFX Kit?



Hey Beauties!
So ive seen people doing a lot of "Whats in my Kit" so i thought id change it up because ive watched them all and show you my SFX kit.

So to start with, i have this awesome green bag thats just perfect to carry my SFX kit around with me. It has a ton of pockets and a lot of space.

In the Sides i keep in the Left Pocket things like:

SFX Peices for that I have made and are ready for applying
My little zippy bag of tools ((Tweezers, lash glue, Spirit gum etc))
Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
Hand Sanitizer Spray
Sponges
Tissue
Wound Filler

In the Left Pocket I keep my Diary:

In the Main Body i keep things in bigger zippy bags because it keeps everything more neat and if something leaks it doesn't go everywhere.

In this part I keep 
Bloods
 Cleaners 
Grease Paints 
Stipple Sponges 
Powders
Foundations
Primer
Liquid Latex
Waxes
Glue Stick
Cotton Buds
Brush Belt


If you are interested in what places i might have bought certain products just leave a comment and id be happy to help. There are 2 places i mostly get everything from which are http://www.screenface.co.uk/ or from Tam Shepherds which is in Glasgow on Queen Street.
I am looking to expand my SFX kit so i can do even more but i need to save up some money, i would say SFX is reasonably priced most grease paints are £6-20 and my Liquid Latex was only £4 each for that bottle.
With the stuff that is in my kit is enough to create this look over and over so you wont run out easily

What do you think of my kit?
Do you like SFX?
Leave a comment

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I love trynig out SFX. I'm not professionally trained in it just yet but that will come. I mostly practice on my partner, turning him into various Star Trek and Doctor Who aliens :D

    Once I master applying ears (getting them blended properly), I'll move on from Vulcans to Andorians.

    Screenface is the best. The guys in there really take the time to give advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screenface is amazing! i love the Watermelon pieces haha 
    also try out Nimba Creations!  <3 amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screenface is amazing! i love the Watermelon pieces haha 
    also try out Nimba Creations!  <3 amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe Clark20:10

    Dude, I LOVE your blog! You always have great advice on beautylish too :) so I've awarded you the versatile blogger award, you can check out the post here: 
    http://colourbymakeup.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks! thats sooo sweet thanks for your support xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so cool to see :D !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!