Yves Saint Lauren Touché Éclat Review




Hey Beauties!
im doing this post again because i had a massive 404 error before so most of you wont have seen this.

We all know of Touché Éclat and this has to be one of the best high end products I have bought. Touché Éclat is a Highlighter/Luminizer which is used to give highlight to different parts of the face. It comes in the classic click pen form that we al know with a little brush on the end which is recommended by YSL that it be cleaned at least once a week for hygiene and so your product doesn't clog up I would guess. No one can deny that the packaging is amazing


The Product- The product is used in place where the light is needed to be reflected. Touché Éclat can be used in different places such as on the cheek bones to highlight, on the brow bone for a highlight to raise the brow and i think the best application of this would either be to go around the cornors of the mouth to make the lips seem fuller and give a better pout as well as using this as a eye shadow base.
Touché Éclat comes in 6 different shades ranging from a light pink based shade to a deep cool toned brown for darker skin tones. Im sure i have No.2 but No.3 is Peachy/Salmon so it would be good for placing over your concealer to bounce away some light


 As you can see it is very light and provides no coverage but gives the skin a slightly luminosity to it. Touché Éclat is quite thin in consistency but smooths on really well, it is best patted or gently dabbed into the skin dont rub as you will rub it away.

I have done a face chart to show where I use Touché Éclat

  • You can use it around your eye's over concealer to deflect light
  • Corners of your eyes 
  • On your cheeks to highlight them
  • Down the centre of your nose
  • Around your lips for a fuller pout 










Touché Éclat is often considered a concealer but it is not, it has no concealing properties what so ever. It can be used on top of your already concealed places but not in place of a concealer.
This product is quite an expensive one because it contains 2.5ml of Product for £25 or $40 USD ((taken from Bergdorf Goodman in New York))

Overall i really would suggest this product, it has so many fabulous uses and is a beautiful product in itself

What do you think of  Touché Éclat
Have you ever used it?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

Any requests or questions tweet me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. I don't wear any other make up and I've been using this as a sort of concealer under my eyes for a few years, I find it works really well for me :) Even though it's pricey my tubes often last almost a year which I think is more than worth it when it's being used everyday :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats awesome, yeah it works for people in different ways and im glad you have found a way that works for you and i agree it does last for ages! <3 

    Thanks for commenting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caolan17:36

    uh <3 this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its such an amazing product
    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never used it but I really want to, this is very handy to have so I will come back if i buy it  !x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, i thought a face chart would be useful to everyone because its really a little unknown on how to use it xx

    Thanks for commenting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I've never used it.. I've seen hit & miss reviews but it does look good to provide a nice luminosity to the skin. Good job with the face chart x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i find its an awesome product to be honest! i love it hehe xx

    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this but I do wana try the by terry one have u tried it? If so is it worth the money? Btw I have a major blog crush I was reading last night till I fell asleep and opened it straight bck up this mornin x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of those products that just doesn't bowl me over. Its gained cult status like Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour cream or Clarin's Beauty Flash balm. I don't find it any better than the more reasonably priced highlighters. But those little gold pens might get even more valuable when YSL's name is changed to SLP. You should hang onto any unopened one you might have. It will become a collector's item in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!