Favourite Products of 2011

Favourite Products of 2011


Hey Beauties! so....its 2012 already. I guess im kinda late with this but hey. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and you all get big hugs for me if you ever see me out! haha
I just wanted to talk about my Favourite Products of 2011 so lets get started.

I did have a few more favourite but i forgot to put them in...stupid me MAC Prep and Prime Powder- A great powder. Its silicone based so it doesn't dry out or make my skin all flakey which is a great thing
  • Clarins Eye Contour Gel- I did a review on this and since using it I have been amazed my bags under my eyes had de-puffed to almost nothing now which is amazing, undereye bags/puffiness is hereditary in my family.
  • The Porefessional by Benefit- This is used in my professional kit and i love the way it transforms peoples skin to give them a smooth surface to work on which is amazing, i have found it really does as it says and does shrink pores
  • Illamasqua Satin Primer- This primer is my go to primer when im having a bad day because it helps my skin become soft, dewy, and also helps it to feel moisturised as well
  • Ten Image Concealer- when i say this product is amazing, i mean it. It has the coverage of "Studio Finish by MAC" but the consistency of "Select Cover up by MAC"  i love studio finish but it can be a bit cakey so this is the perfect answer to it.
  • Clarins Fix' Makeup- Great setting spray to help your makeup last a lot longer, it takes away the powdery look and gives the skin a semi matte finish
  • Chanel Hydramax Serum- One of the best things i have ever used in only a week or 2, my skin has changed from being sooo dry to being moisturised and so soft.
  • Chanel Nail Polish in Peridot- Amazing colour, goes on amazingly and lasts for a long time even thought a top coat
  • VIVO Cosmetics Eyeshadows- I have almost every colour they have and I love them for £1.50 they are great quality and great pigmentation. I love this palette most though
  • Sexy Mother Pucker- has to be my favourite gloss of all time, it is not sticky, doesn't taste bad and makes your lips look plump without the horrible tingling feeling
  • Stila Quad in Marrakesh- amazing neutrals and brows and great pigmentation, and quite long lasting
What have been your favourites for this year?
What do you think of mine?
Leave a comment!

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

22 comments:

  1. Great variety of favourites. I love that you talk about products over a big price range. Also, I really need to get the Porefessional. haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:29

    I love Sexy Mother Pucker! I love the tingly feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porefessional is awesome, but i do have to admit i love Sexymother pucker its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too :D its not much but its there xD amazing gloss xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too :D its not much but its there xD amazing gloss xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in my brain! I love most of those products and the rest I've been curious about/unable to find here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha go me! <3 yeah i love these products soo awesome xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. chantel alford21:15

    Great post, thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting<333

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam Ram02:27

    Hey great post! Where did u purchase the ten image concealer from? Really interested to try it!

    xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  11. cazcarralondon.com and they have a sale on right now, a palette of choose your own concealers for £75 where as they are usually £165 they have your skin colour plus all the correctors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cazcarralondon20:11

    Thank You MrAJBx3 for choosing The TEN IMAGE Concealers as one of your favourite products of the year. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You MrAJBx3 for choosing The TEN IMAGE Concealers as one of your favourite products of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your welcome :D they are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. loocyc19:30

    I haven't really tried many of these products! I adore Sexy Mother Pucker though! Best lip plumping lipgloss around.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.comLucyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah i know i love it soo much hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hayley20:57

    im in need of a new primer and foundation so might take a look at illamasqua! now following your blog and on twitter, love your posts :)

    Hayley x

    www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks hehe means a lot to me  xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love like end of year review/posts like this! One of my faves of last year would be the Sexy Mother Pucker, like you. I can't get enough of it! Especially when i have boots points to use up.. :)
    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this post! i find it super interesting to see what everyone loved in 2011!
    What was your favorite mascara of the year?
    I want to try the sexy mother pucker!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It has to be Lancome Doll Eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg yes! such a good idea i never thought of that aha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!