REVIEW: The Body Shop Skin Primer Moisturise it


Hey Beauties! <3
I asked on twitter if you wanted to hear about this awesome primer I have, I got this ages ago as you can see the packaging doesn't hold up very well where as they product is quite amazing!

First of all this primer is great for people who have dry skin but want a matte look, which I think is great. The texture of this is in between that of a moisturiser and MAC Matte which feels a little weird but goes on like silk

As you can see above it has a slightly pink colour to it but soon disappears when it is blended in The Body Shop say: 

A lightweight, dual-purpose mattifying gel to help absorb excess oils for a silky, shine-free finish, or over Lip Colour to create a matte finish.

Suitable for normal, dry and sensitive skin types

Helps to even the skin tone so is great for wear underneath a foundation

No added fragrance

Dermatologically tested



I love how you can use this on the lips and it mattify's the colour. Moisturise it is £11 so it is a bit expensive but for what it does, its worth it and you get 25ml of product and in honesty you only need a tiny bit as the one I have has lasted me months. This is great because i don't think I have seen anything else like it on the market, it Moisturises whilst mattifying which i think is amazing.

Moistrise it can be bought from any Body Shop or from Online at http://www.thebodyshop.com/index.aspx

What do you think of this?
Have you tried it before?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. The worst thing is when you by pass the "matte" look and end up with just dry patches of skin so it's great that it's moisturising. I like that you mention it's good over lips too; i wouldn't have thought of that. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i love how this is the perfect combination and Yeah, its good on the lips because if you think it moisturises so its not going to dry out your lips but it will mattify :) 
    Thanks for commenting hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this out, I haven't seen it before !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you so have to, its an awesome primer i love it xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!