Collection 2000- Cream Puff


Hey Beauties! <3

I have to say I'm not big on Drug Store products but when I come across something that really amazes me, it makes me want to find some more amazing drug store purchases

I recently went into Boots because im obsessed with the Real Techniques Brushes so i thought while im there why not have a lil' look around to see what was there. I had remembered that Lisa Eldridge said that she really like the "Collection 2000 Cream Puff" so I thought I would try to find them and wow was I amazed. These Lip Creams are not only Matte but really pigmented and they don't dry out your lips at all!
The come like regular lip glosses with the Doe Foot Applicator and apply well but i like using a brush as above the red/salmon colour does need more precision.

As I said the pigmentation is impressive when swatching the Nude shade isn't as pigmented on the hand because of obvious reasons but on the lips it looks awesome!



As you can see above the swatches look quite awesome, I did have to swatch a lot of the nude so you would actually see it but the red/salmon colour looks quite interesting. I think it would make quite a good lip colour for Spring/Summer

The Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream's are £2.99 each and are available from Boots and from the Boots website by clicking here

What do you think of these?
I am Impressed! 
Leave a comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. glossandglitz18:52

    I'm loving that salmon/red color for spring Andii! Gotta love a good drug store find! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a gorgeous colour isnt it! <3 
    if i can ill send you one? :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona Savvy19:14

    I received Powder Puff in the She Said Beauty box a few days ago and oh my god... why haven't I tried these before.

    As you say they are pigmented, matte and some how they don't dry the lips out. I am really impressed. Need to try some more shades now :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FEE <3 
    i totally agree with you, i love how they are only like £3 as well so i might as well just get them all and yeah its amazing how they can be matte and pigmented but not dry your lips out 

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glossandglitz01:46

    aww ur too kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These looks great! Kinda remind me of the NYX matte lip cream... But if these are not drying, i NEED to get my hands on these...!!! Ah, i wish they were available here =/ Going to somehow have to get em in the summer =D

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy Johnson09:44

    I have the Coral one and I love it, I use it almost every day as it's easy to apply and stays on pretty much all day! I also love the smell! 

    Have a good Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its cool i dont mind honestly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah i love it so much its such a nice colour isnt it! <3

    Thanks hun I hope you have a good day too !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i did find that the NYX ones did dry out your lips but these say Moisturising on the packaging so thats kinda awesome :P

    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look nice the remind me of the NYX matte lip creams we have here in the states :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to try them some how haha xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As @Ashley said, they look very similar to the NYX lip creams. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danielle Smith21:27

    I've been wanting to try these for ages. :] I've added them to my wish list x Following via bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this so much! :D hehe thanks xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, these are quite good as they moisturise as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE these! I have the coral shade. It's the strangest most unique consistency but I love it :) It wears really well too :) 

    Following :)

    Makeup for Biochemists

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah i love the coral shade its gorgeous! <3 it smells nice too :P hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!