Nail Inc Nails

Hey Beauties! <3

I have never blogged about Nails before because i know nothing about nails at all. Although I did go to Nail Inc in House of Fraser the other day and I loved it.

They had a special offer on that you could have neon, metallic and other types of nails done for only £5 which i was amazed by. So I sat down and chose the Purple! ((Gorgeous I might add)), the woman doing my nails was awesome as well. I was told they would last up to 2 weeks if I kept applying top coat! <3

So this is how they turned out:


I think my nails look so gorgeous now, and sooooo glossy which i love.

Whats your opinion on Nails Inc?
Good Deal?
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. Nice nails!!!  Nails are always a fun way to express yourself, there are just so many options. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your right, i love doing my nails hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are amazing. Do you know if you can get them in Australia? The purple is a wonderful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you could try they are sold in drug stores in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay awesome. Ill have a look. If not ebay it is xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy Berkley02:49

    Love your nails such a pretty color! Now following 
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks for commenting and following it means a lot <3
    dont forget to keep commenting hehe xD <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!