Save or Splurge- MAC Creme de Nude and Revlon Nude Attitude


Hey Beauties, I have to share this if you didnt know this but if you do never mind and i also want to aplogise for the Stock Photo i just couldnt get a good swatch of the true colour

I was in boots and seen a colour of lipstick close to Creme de Nude by MAC, it was the Revlon Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude.  What do you think good comparison?
 
The Swatches I took don't show you the real amazing-ness of this but I love it. The Revlon Lipstick is fully matte and is in shade 001 Nude Attitude, which is said to be a very concentrated colour so you will need a little lip balm and exfoliated lips to carry this off.

It costs around £6-7 for the Revlon Matte Lipstick and £13.50 for the MAC lipstick which is really not a big difference but may be to some. I really like both i have swatched the Creme de Nude in MAC and it seems an amazing colour

Size- What i love about Revlon is you get a extra gram of product compared to MAC as you only get 3g with MAC but 4g with Revlon which is awesome and works out better.

What do you think of this comparison?
Have you tried both?
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try Nude Attitude, it looks gorgeous :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a nice colour and doesnt break the bank either xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnnett Nettiema Taylor01:23

    I am deff going to try this.  Thanks so much. Im always looking for cheaper makeup that can pass the test.  Most of my lipsticks are MAC expect about 4 so I would really love to save money =) Again thank you xoxo
    Nettiema
    http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glossandglitz05:47

    when it's half the price AND larger, you gotta love a DUPE! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally right haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really should but remember it is matte so you need lipbalm and like really good exfolated lips for it to look ok xD xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!