MAC Harmony Blush

Hey Beauties!

This season there is a lot of peaches replacing the whole bronzed look but i have noticed a trend in contour cheeks which means shadows are placed on the face so that it can be changed basically changing the shape of your face by placing shadows and highlights in different places.
I have an amazing product for this and its called "MAC Harmony Blush" which is a sort of warm brown type colour but not scary brown, what I think is good that you don't need a lot of this to make it look good as it is really pigmented as you can see below.


As you can see here the blush isn't that dark of a Brown but it makes an amazing Contour tone 



I bought the small pan as they fit in the 6 Pan Blush Palette, if you are interested in the others just comment.

Contouring can be amazing for your face because it can correct say a squint nose, it can give you cheek bones, make your face look fuller or thinner. I thin contouring is amazing if its done right of course. If its not done right you could end up with something i call "5pm stubble" haha

As seen here haha
For the MAC Blush in Harmony, i would say is a great product because it is £14.50 which the normal blush in the pan is £17.50 so you are saving money and just paying for the product. You also get 6g so this is great
I would recommend this to anyone it has good staying powder which i love.

What do you think of this contour
Have you tried it?
Leave a comment!




Im happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, great post :) I was looking for a Mac contouring powder, will check this out :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great tone on all light/medium skin tones just needs more blending to make it blend into your skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Harmony and Blunt to try out as contouring blushes.  I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blunt is one i havent tried is it good? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a nice color but it's too dark for light skin tones.  If I don't blend like crazy it's too dark on me, and I have a medium skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so great for dark skin tones! awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of Lindsay Lohan scared the crap out of me! I haven't tried any MAC blushes, but everyone seems to rave about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha yeah she looks weird :p but MAC blushes are amazing I love them they are soooo pigmented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leeann Baxter15:51

    I am going to buy this product! I have been using bronzer as a contour, mine was matte with a little bit shimmer, this blush looks exactly like what I want! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i love it, its one of those tones you can use on many people

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!