Daniel Sandler Waterbrush, Great for Waterbased and Creams



Hey Beauties
I have found a brush that is amazing, I was sent the "Waterbrush" from Daniel Sandler to try and i have to say im in love with it. The Waterbrush is great for liquid products like the Watercolour Fluid Blush and for creams like MAC Cream Colour Base, I have the colour Luna which is a white glistening colour it goes on amazing with the waterbrush so much more than it would with your fingers.

"This is the perfect tool for applying Daniel Sandler's award winning Watercolour (fluid blushers) to your cheeks and cheekbones.
Daniel Sandler Waterbrush, made from Taklon (revolutionary synthetic nylon), is specially designed and is the ultimate makeup artists must-have tool for the perfect finish."


It is a slanted brush like a contour brush would be so it is also great for powder products,I find this gives a strong contour so a lot more blending is needed. The Waterbrush is a cross between what i would think was a powder brush and a stippling brush as when you do press the bristles left to right there is little force keep in stiff but when dabbed on the skin in a stipple motion it feels densely packed which is quite interesting to be honest. I found when i first got it and even still this brush is sooo soft, unbelievably soft!
It looks to be duel fibre as it has different colours like the MAC 187 .


The Waterbrush comes in at about £15 which i think is a great price, as it is cheaper than MAC and i feel this is a brush of better quality because of the unique purpose of it and not to mention the multi-purpose function of the brush

Overall im in love with this brush, whether your applying Cream or Liquid Blush this will make you look gorgeous I think most of it is to do with the shape of the brush as well, a light hand a little bit of product is needed for a gorgeous natural look

The Keyword with Brush is "Gently" so no heavy handed-ness haha

What do you think of the Waterbrush?
Do you like the unique quality of the Brush?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!