Laura Mercier Baked Eyeshadow Palette Review




Hey Beauties, How are you?

Today I'm going to talk about this gorgeous palette that I found at Laura Mercier in House of Fraser i had to speak to the sales woman about it, I had to have it because as you will see below the colours are actually so gorgeous. I was expecting maybe £50-60 BUT...no, £20! it is the holiday selections so I was shocked that it was soooo cheap!



It comes in a sleek little case the Laura Mercier Logo containing 5 Baked Eyeshadows ranging in colours such as Brown, Bronze, Pearl, Pink and Purple

As you can see from the pictures below the shadows are Baked which i think its a cool idea because you can use then wet or dry:


I thought i would include a few close up shots of the shadows so you could see what they looked like, i love the colour Terracotta it looks like a metal ball type thing and uber pigmented.
Sienna
Terracotta




Lilac
Pink Petal


Ballet Pink- My Favourite!
As you can see are quite pigmented while dry but wet, they are even more pigmented! i love the white/pink highlighter its so pigmented and amazing as well as the other shades which are nice for a festive look but they do have quite a bit of glitter in them so do your foundation last


Dry
Wet using Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Now for the boring part: Each shadow weights .5g so your not getting much product but if you look at the shadow it looks a ton of product i think because its so packed tightly

You can buy this Palette from Laura Mercier, i dont know if it is the same everywhere but i got it for £20, im sure you will be able to find it

What do you think of this Palette?
Do you like Baked Shadows?
Leave a Comment <3


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. They look amazing wet!  I love how it just pops. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they look so much better wet, and with the Illamasqua Sealing Gel they will last longer as well ive had them on my hand since i posted this ((4 hours)) and they are still there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! At first glance it looks like there might be too many neutral shades, but your swatches prove otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yeah, i think this is a palette you do have to swatch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous when swatched wet. The sparkle really shows. I'm surprised by the price, I may see if I can find this. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you should try these are gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayley21:13

    these are beautiful! especially loving them wet, would look fab with a tan for summer, i feel a spending spree coming on :s

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its soooo gorgeous! <3 i love it the bronze colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!