Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Review

Becca x Jaclyn Hil Champagne Pop Review

Hey Beauties!


If you're not someone who loves makeup this probably won't be significant to you although if you do love makeup, then I can tell you that I think ive finally found my favourite ever highlighter! It's always been a struggle for me to find a good highlighter that I wholeheartedly loved. The highlighters ive used don't get me wrong, but there's always been something missing as if they weren't "highlighter-y" enough for me, but then along comes Champagne Pop and completely blows my world apart!

Becca x Jaclyn Hil Champagne Pop Review

If you haven't heard Becca has collaborated with the amazing beauty YouTuber Jaclyn Hill to create the mother of all highlighters. Champagne Pop is a peachy based highlighter with equal parts of warm and cool tones meaning that almost anyone can use this product from really pale pale skin to really deep skin as well. I don't know about you, but I always had trouble finding a highlighter that would just look glowy and gorgeous without looking like chunky glitter or really obvious shimmer with Champagne Pop you don't get that as its made with ultra-fine luminescent pearl particles that give out this really beautiful natural sheen to the skin.

Becca x Jaclyn Hil Champagne Pop Review

I really like the fact that these powders don't seem to highlight and draw attention to pores which is a big problem for me if I have a highlighter either used on me or if I use it on other people its always the same it makes the skin worse instead of better! That's why I always tend to use creams, but not with Champagne Pop as the finish of the powder is so soft and creamy it honestly doesn't feel like a powder at times as it seems to just blend right into your skin.

[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="http://www.beautyandtheboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Champagne-Pop.mp4" poster="http://www.beautyandtheboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DSC01632.jpg"][/video]

I've used Champagne Pop on about 3/4 people and myself at the time of me writing this post and everyone ive used it on has loved it! It's just one of those products that thankfully live up to the hype that surrounds it. One thing I did notice that I thought was pretty awesome is that it acts almost like a cream even though it's obviously a powder so in that way you get quite an awesome amount of wear for it usually with powders they wear off during the day but this was going strong all day in a hot salon no less!

The best way to apply Champagne Pop would be on a small tapered brush like the bdellium tools 945 brush or the Illamasqua Highlighter Brush

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Review

If you want to get your hands on Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector (£32) you can find it in SpaceNK stores nationwide as well as online at uk.spacenk.com

Have you tried Champagne Pop?
What did you think?
Leave a Comment!


Follow

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

24 comments:

  1. Chantel19:17

    I NEED this highlighter it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a gorgeous highlighter! It really earns the name champange pop :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so close to having this shipped from Sephora so I'm thrilled Space NK are now stocking it!xx
    http://bit.ly/angmkup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire Cavanagh22:08

    I've heard so much about this, and it's nice to know it lives up to the hype! Though I kind of wish it didn't as now I REALLY want it, haha ;)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful highlighter! *heart eyes emoji*

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab review - Someone that's as excited about this highlight as me!! I just picked one up in LA - I couldn't find it at a Space NK in London! So lucky. Its beaut isn't it!!

    Dani | fabulouslyindulgent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing. Those swatches are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! How gorgeous is that? I love it, great swatches too :) xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Literally the most gorgeous highlighter I've seen, I think I need it in my life *heart eyes* x

    Darling Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this too - I agree for a powder formula it almost acts like a cream :) it seems to suit so many people as well xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab post lovely, this has quickly become one of my favourite highlighters and I’m so glad that Space NK have started stocking it :) I definitely agree I’m glad that this lived up to the hype surrounding it :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becky Hughff22:33

    I love the look of this!! I NEED IT!!


    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its a shame though because i think its Limited Edition too :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its one of those products you really need to get its honestly changed the way i do makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah its amazing that space NK do it now isnt it! i went in the other day and i was like OMG heaven because everything had been revamped

    ReplyDelete
  16. I literally died when i heard they sold it in Space NK because there was no way i was getting it shipped from america

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its like a million heart eye emojis and a gold crown haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad youve tried it as well the formula is amazing i cant get over how well it applies

    ReplyDelete
  19. You do need it in your life everyone does haha! its one of those i need you products haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its so beautiful isnt it! i dont know what id do without it now

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone needs this in their lives haha its like Holy Grail highlighting

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im the same it has replaced all other highlighters ive used and i just use this now because it gives everyone such a gorgeous sheen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!