Face Charts

Hey Guys, thought i would share this with you, i went to MAC today to see the girl i know that works there....ended up buying the 109 Contour Brush and the 231 PRO Shader Brush
I love them both but thats not what this is about: its about Face Charts, i was given a few by her ((shhh your not aloud to hehe but she likes me, im awesome hah))

Yeah anyway i did charts well...1 chart but a different look either side of the face- its kind of Illamasqua inspired as you have the Sweet Day Time Girl and The Evil- Alter Ego
take a look:

Original

Evil- Alter Ego
*
Carbon Eye Shadow (MAC)
Surge Liquid Metal (Illamasqua)
 Contour Powder (MAC)
Gel Liner (Bobbi Brown)
Pink Lips

Simple Liner and Pink Lips
Ascend Medium Pencil (Illamasqua)
Gel Liner (Bobbi Brown

Sweet Day Time Girl
*
Brow Cake (Illamasqua)
Carbon Eyeshadow (MAC)
Gel Liner (Bobbi Brown )
Lover Blush (Illamasqua)
Minimal Contour (MAC)
Pink Lips







The key to face charts i think it to visualise and place on paper and to blend really well, add shadows and leave bits make bits more out there!, this is flat paper not your face so you will need to do more than just contour.


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesblog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. EmmaM14720:40

    They look so good!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! <3
    i put them into a book now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. robert.langdalen03:59

    I loved these also! I can't believe I haven't followed your gorgeous blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks! thats so sweet! you are awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. busyxbees08:35

    wow, these are really cool :) i love the idea of different eyeshadow on each eye ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks! <3 yeah i thought it would save space in stead of doing a whole face
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautylish is an amazing place! <3 thanks xx
    your work is amazing too :P love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. clairexhuskie23:45

    i love doing face charts :) yours are really good.
    and in reply to your comment (dno if it showed on mine...) haha the photo didn't show the highlight as good as i wanted, basically i applied the white shadow really heavily and didn't blend it in! the eyebrows just represent some brows i've seen on girls that are way too heavy :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks! <3 i love doing them xxx :D
    and yeah xD :P hehe i hate like block white highlights hehe soooo bad hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. clairexhuskie21:24

    i love doing face charts :) yours are really good.
    and in reply to your comment (dno if it showed on mine...) haha the photo didn't show the highlight as good as i wanted, basically i applied the white shadow really heavily and didn't blend it in! the eyebrows just represent some brows i've seen on girls that are way too heavy :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. busyxbees21:24

    wow, these are really cool :) i love the idea of different eyeshadow on each eye ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. EmmaM14721:24

    They look so good!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smugsy04:50

    For some reason, the designs remind me of the White Swan from 'Black Swan' o:

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh thats awesome! :P 
    maybe hehe  it kinda looks like Malecifient 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know where I could buy face charts? I don't have a MAC near me :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah you can get them from Guru Makeup Emporium online or from Love Makeup as well :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!