Favourite Bloggers of 2015

Favourite Bloggers of 2015

Hey Beauties!

Its that time of year again when i share with you my favourite bloggers of the year. This year ive met some pretty amazing people and made some great friends something i never thought you would actually happen to be honest!
I personally love these types of posts because it gives you an idea of the kind of blogs that i love to read and support.


 thesundaygirl.com
thesundaygirl.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram: @TheSundayGirlUK
Adrienne is probably one of my most favourite bloggers ....ever! ive been following her blog for a good couple of years now since 2013 and it always had the best content, the best photos you can clearly see why she's built up such a following! If you ever need to know about the latest launch or the best skincare for your skin then she has it all! The Sunday Girl is definitely worth checking out 




 Beauty Queen UK
beautyqueenuk.co.uk
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram: @beautyqueenUK

Again with Beauty Queen UK, ive been following this blog about 2 years now and you can tell how much effort goes into this blog and how much the readers love it! I love the fact there's everything on Beauty Queen UK from makeup to skincare and even posts on how to help to de-stress.




 Colours and Carousels
coloursandcarousels.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram:@colourscarousel
What can i say about Charlotte other than she is literally the sweetest most kindest person ive ever met. I think we first met at a bloggers event that she had set up but i had read her blog before so it was nice to put a face to a name. Colours and Carousels is a everything blog it got lifestyle, beauty and fashion you can tell what i like about it. My favourite posts have to be her Saturday Shares when she shares her favourite posts from other blogs




 Laura Louise Beauty Blog
lauraloubeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram: @LauraLouMakeup
Its always nice to have another makeup artist there to ask questions and find out what other makeup artists like to use and that's where Laura Lou Beauty comes in. Shes a pro makeup artist and blogs about beauty usually skincare and makeup and the odd hair styling post. I really like her blog because shes so straight talking a spade is a spade if youre looking for a product you can count on her to tell it like it is.




 Last Years Girl
lastyearsgirl.pixlet.net
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram: @lastyearsgirl_
As she lovingly refers to herself as "The Big Sister of the Bloggers" Lis is someone you want to be around constantly she has enough weirdness to keep up with me and it makes me so happy haha
Its always fun when we get together because we can just bounce of each other we clicked really easily i think.
Last Years Girl is again a bit of everything but mostly music as thats what Lis loves to do! i always love finding out about new songs and new bands which i hadnt heard about before of course i do love the odd beauty post as well.




Jac and The Box
jacandthebox.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram:  @jacandthebox
Jenny is someone i have only recently met but she's one of these people you can help but like and has quickly become a great friend we have clicked like nobodies business and i think thats simply because we understand each other and we dont take ourselves to seriously.
Jac & The Box is mainly a fashion blog so its not really my forte but its always good to learn a thing or 2 that could end up helping out with makeup one day. I do enjoy the odd beauty post we always laugh at how we both have no idea about the others blog subject.




 Little Blog of Horrors
little-blog-of-horrors.com
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram: @hellorogue
I love Little Blog of Horrors for all its awesome ideas on what beauty means and what it could mean for you. Ayden is another blogger i have been following for a few years now and every time i have met her at events she's always been really nice and welcoming one of those people you just want to be friends with.
I really wanted to include Ayden in her post on How she copes with anxiety because that's something I have a big problem with as well so to see someone actually talking openly about it. it made me feel like I was as alone as I thought I was it totally made me respect her a million times more than I did before.


Who are your favourites? Share the Love!
Are any of mine your favourites?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!