2012 Spring Makeup Trends!

Hey Beauties, lately ive been seeing some really nice things coming for Spring/Summer which has made me think that they are going play up colour a little bit which is always awesome.
I will list below a few of the trends I have seen, i researched quite a few thing such as Harpers Bazaar, Elle, Vogue, New i-D, Different Beauty Blogs etc and what i found is below

  • Lipsticks are here to stay, ive seen a gradual decrease in lipgloss and people are using lipsticks more now, a Dramatic Classic Red will be making a big statement in Spring/Summer 2012
  • Modern Liner Flicks with big curves and straight lines with different colours not just Classic Black, quite 60's will be big in Spring/Summer
  • Metallics seem to be a big thing as well more so the whites seen in the Chanel and Ralph Lauren Shows
  • Big eyebrows will be a here as Harpers Bazaar describes as "Power Brows" which are both girly yet really strong
  • Rounded Bow Lips like Clara Bow 
  • Really Dramatic Smokey eyes using dark colours such as blacks and deep browns, the idea is really dramatic but really blended out
  • Big Pops in Colour are said to be big this season as well





          

                                   

The colours for this season seem to be the same as always but i have seen a lot of reds going on for lips. For lips I really like the Lipstick in Sangers from Illamasqua which is a deep blood red colour which can go on sheer and look gorgeous. 
Another colour i really have been liking is more peachy/orange-ish tones for the lips, i found a great colour by Revlon which is perfect for spring as well as a nice summer colour. For summer you can always play up maybe a nice pink lip because we all love a bit of colour hah
A few shades you could use for Spring/Summer

What do you think of the Spring Trends?
What one do you like best?
Leave a comment<3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. LisaUnderwood12:43

    YES for Spring Trends. I tend to go for most of that anyway. & I totally agree on Illamasqua 'Sangers', it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad someone agrees because sangers is such a gorgeous red it works on anyone! <3

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold colour is really something I could get into. I've already tried pastels which wasn't something I was too keen on before. Much prefer lipstick to gloss too. Spring trends are sounding pretty awesome it seems. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. glossandglitz18:39

    I'm so inspired by this spring's fashion and beauty trends... bring me some sunshine!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i cannot wait for some sunshine but then again its scotland so thats unlikely haha 

    Thanks for commenting xx 

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do sound awesome, Im really interested by the bold colours :P

    Thanks for commenting <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. glossandglitz19:12

    lol...same... west coast (or wet coast haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paige Stajdel00:03

    im loving all the new trends especially the coral lip colors! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estee Clair Academy12:11

    I like your Blog and i also  loving all the new trends especially the coral lip colors! great post : thank u for posting

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog thanks for sharing keep on posting like this
    skin glowing tips

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!