Sleek Pout Paint-Review

Sleek have realised these awesome "Paints" for your lips, they kinda remind me of the OCC Liptars but i cant seem to get a hold of them in the UK so when i seen these i was so happy.
They come in a range of colours from White to this amazing bright blue (Peek-a-Bloo)


Taken from there site:
"Pout paint is the new ultimate lip pigment that provides a blast of colour in one purse sized tube! The intensely saturated formula provides outstanding colour pay-off in just one tiny speck, and dries to a long lasting satiny finish. With a wide variety of Pout Paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colours, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour."


I can say that these are the most pigmented lip colour, not to mention they stain a lot! so once this is on your lips its on your lips, I went to the Illamasqua counter to buy something and the counter manager, Fiona asked what i had bought she tried the Pout paint in "Mauve Over" (a bright pinky purple) and its safe to say it stained her hand and she couldn't get it off, that's how good they are! I bought them from Superdrug in Glasgow I bought the shades, Pinkini, Peek-a-Bloo, and Mauve Over




I love this colour! <3
The Pout Paints are avaliable from SleekMakeup.com or from Superdrug in the UK from what i remember they are £4 each.
They have a variety of colour to choose from:








Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. EmmaM14710:22

    Beautiful colours!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those where the only colours i could get my hands on it was soo annoying haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP BLUE LIPS!?!? Tee hee that tickles me in my happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah blue!! <3 it looks amazing x
    i pushes a iridescent powder into it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sell OCC Lip Tars at Filthy Gorgeous in Glasgow, I have 2 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what!!! :O why did no one tell me this!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get some more pout paints ... I'm dying to make more shades. Looks beautiful on you babes xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, i love them they are seriously amazing!
    you need to get them hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are a good idea but they taste foul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont think they taste that bad :P 
    i love the colours, maybe you got a bad one? 

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought one one of these a wee while ago, tried it once and the colour payout was crazy!! I'll need to work on a really neutral eye look to go with this. =p

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah these are insanely pigmented :P hehe xx i love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!