Merchant Square Fashion Show


Hey Beauties!

Yesterday I attended this amazing fashion show with Sunday Girl, Pandora's Basket, Beauty Asethetic and IonaBlogs in Glasgow in aid of raising money for the Princes and Princess of Wales Hospice, they do some amazing work in looking after people in their final days and trying to fulfil any wishes they might have. It was such a great night and such a great cause as well.

There were different clothes from designers there such as Biba, Mary Portas, Pied a Terre and Moschino and more. I managed to get quite a bit of video from the show that i have uploaded and you can see below

The show was separated into 4 different parts, Monochromes, Metallics, Neons and Formal Wear each part was absolutely gorgeous me and Lisa from Beauty Asethetic where totally amazed by some of the clothes especially this gorgeous dress worn by Diane Knox-Campbell better known as Knoxy from Clyde 1 Radio



I absolutely loved the makeup that was done on the night, it was quite dramatic but wearable from what I could see it was a smoked out deep blue eye, contoured cheeks, groomed eyebrows and full glossy red lips.


What did you think of the looks?
What is your favourite?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. EmmaM14718:07

    Looks amazing! Lovely post!

    Emma x

    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a fun night! thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!