Barry M Dazzle Dusts Review



I had only recently bought these because before i thought there must be better out on the market than having to go to the drug store but once I saw Lisa Eldridge use them I was quite interested. So I went out and bought 2 and as usual I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these.

What I love most about these is that they they arnt chunky, gritty glitter they are really refined tiny partciles of glitter quite similar to the Benefit Shimmer Shimmer Shake in 2010. As you can see below the pots might be tiny but they are packed quite full of product and a little goes a long way!


 I thought it would be best to pick 2 that were completely different so i bought that shades 219 and 11.
 219 is a gorgeous muted pinked glitter with pink/silver sparkles and 11 is a really dark navy blue with blue and silver sparkles. I really love the way these catch the light they just look amazing
I find that 219 keeps the sparkle and looks amazing but 11 tends to loose its sparkle and youre left with a matte blue pigment which in its self if is really nice.

#AndrewJamesTip: To get the best usage out of these you will need to apply a cream base or some lash glue to where you want the glitter to stick this way it will stay sparkly and last for quite a long time


I took one image with flash and one without so you could see the sparkle, the wear time on these isnt as amazing as I would like along but its really the same with all pigments so long as you use a cream base everything will be fine

If I had to make some comparisons i would say these are really comparable to some MAC Pigments and Illamasqua Pure Pigments

You can find Barry M in most drugstores like Boots and Superdrug etc. For £4.59 you are getting 2.0g of product which is really great

Have you ever tried the Dazzle Dusts before?
What one is your favourite
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Olgie22:48

    I love Barry M Dazzle Dust! I think Petrol Black is my favourite, although I love Oyster Grey for a subtle look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah totally! there was this really white shimmer and it was gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!