Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation Review

Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation Review

Hey Beauties!

Everyone always talks about Skin Base by Illamasqua and it kind of drowns out the other foundations that they do, anyone who knows me knows that Skin Base is my ultimate holy grail foundation but i do like the other foundations they do, one in particular is the Light Liquid Foundation it is quite different from Skin Base but not bad it was around before Skin Base.

Illamasqua describes light liquid as:

"Every face tells a story. Make yours compelling with Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation. It blends effortlessly, balances and corrects uneven skin-tone, giving a light coverage and a dewy effect that lasts long into the night. Step out and let your skin`s natural beauty shine through."

I really love this foundation as it is so versatile, you can use it as  a light sheer coverage or build it up to a full coverage which still looks gorgeous. I really love the finish this foundation gives its a really dewy/glowy look which is so gorgeous! I tend to use this foundation on more mature skin as i find it just works really well as its not thick but it does have a weird texture its quite silky almost

I like the way Illamasqua design things, they keep the same shape on all of their products which i totally love because sometimes i dont think enough thought goes into the packaging with other brands but i love the way these foundations are designed instead of a pump its a little squeezy bottle


One thing i would warn you about its nothing bad but these foundations separate sooo much it might look like your foundation is gone off or its your shouldn't use it but its just the oils that have separated all you need to do is shake the bottle quite a bit and it will all mix together again and you will be able to use it, David Horne said this happens because the product is so emollient that the oils separate



The wear on this foundation is great you will easily get about 7+ hours out of this foundation maybe a little less if you have oily skin as this is quite an emollient foundation but powder and use a fixing spray and you should be fine!























Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation is available from Illamasqua counters as well as online at Illamasqua.com, It is £23 for 30ml of product but if you are a Makeup Artist it is £13.80 ((You can apply for professional discount))



What do you think of this foundation?
What is your favourite Illamasqua Foundation?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Shona14:47

    I've never tried illamasqua but I've heard their foundations go quite pale so I'd love to try one in the future as my skin is quite pale and drugstore foundations are always too dark x


    Shona | freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Illamasqua foundations are great! they go really light the lightest they have is White so yeah really light! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they go on really light, but seems like a great product

    ReplyDelete
  4. they blend really well, they go from really light to really dark i have only the light and medium shades xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!