VIDEO- What I Use In My Makeup Artist Kit


Hey Beauties,

I have just done a video today on what I use in my Makeup Artist Kit as i was asked a lot about it on Twitter

I use the Zuca Sport which you can get from Guru Makeup Emporium in the UK or from the Zuca site in the US it doesn't come with the vinyl insert bags so you will have to buy them separately

I also use a variety of different brands in my kit from Illamasqua, Chanel, Chantecaille, Rimmel, MAC, Kevyn Aucoin, Daniel Sandler etc

What are your favourite products?
What do you think?
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. manface17:48

    Loving your skincare bag. Recognising quite a few of my favourites in there and couldn't survive without my Eye Mask from The Body Shop. Also thank you for the mention! This is an incredible kit and from seeing the photos you're an excellent makeup artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Andii! My god you have a lot of stuff. I'd probably get it out and play with it all the time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe that sounds soo wrong.....or its just my mind hahaha! :P


    Thanks for commenting! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre welcome haha thanks! it means a lot to me that you think that

    I alsoutely think sincere is totally important to makeup thanks to you guys! absolutely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this video chick, I really want a zuko bag now!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! :D yeah you should totally get one they might be expensive but its totally worth it! im completely converted xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy, do those pre-filled cotton tip thingys actually work? I've seen them before and thought that if they did, they'd be great for travel. Thanks for sharing. I love having a rummage through o.p.'s collections, even if it's virtually.


    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah they work! they are great for using when you dont want to bring tons of stuff
    you can get them cheap in boots x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!