Save or Splurge- Makeup Forever Microfinish Powder v ELF High Definition Powder

Hey Beauties!
Im in love with the ELF High Definition Powder, as well as the MUFE HD powder! I honestly dont think there is much different between them.
I have had the MUFE HD Powder before and it was a dream to work with, i didnt make much of a difference when you seen me in person but i did look awesome on Camera.

MUFE HD Powder :
  • Soft like silk
  • Really finely milled
  • ....Expensive
  • It looks nice when its pushed into the skin with a powder puff
  • Looks awesome when you just use a brush for your t-zone
  • Cute Packaging
ELF High Definition Powder:
  • Feels really fine and silky
  • Less Expensive
  • It looks nice when its pushed into the skin with a powder puff
  • Looks awesome when you just use a brush for your t-zone
  • A bit bulky 
  • You get lots of product!
  • Comes with a Powder Puff
The Makeup Forever Microfinish Powder is £11 (($30USD)) for 9grams or 0.35fl 
The ELF High Definition Powder is £6 (($6USD)) for 8grams or 0.28fl

If you were in the UK there is not much difference so if you could spare 5 extra pounds then you could easily get the MUFE Powder
-But-
If you were in the US the ELF powder might be the best option if you cannot afford the MUFE






I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. That's actually awesome that there is at least some level of comparability between the two. I can't say that I find it that surprising though, e.l.f. makes a VERY good product for the price.

    Thanks for the review! I'm going to have to try it out for myself :)

    XOXO
    Baby V

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its almost similar and it feels the same i mean the texture and you get nearly the same about so its great for money to be honest! xx
    you should try either one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted this, I've never bought anything from either MUFE or ELF before so now I know how similar these are, I can risk going for the cheaper option. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think its great because you could have it in your kit and it looks professional so clients or models wont know the difference xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thank you for the review!  I've been contemplating on a new all over setting powder to get since I'm about to run out of my Neutrogena Healthy Skin loose powder. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome! :D 
    yeah either or is amazing to have but if you cant afford $30 on a powder then the elf one is just as good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kendrastanton18:48

    Hmm I will now have to check this out! Target sells it for super cheap. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Target stocks them i think! :D
    but its an awesome thing! :P so its worth checking out <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauty Abroad20:44

    Ooooh great post! I'm just about out of powder. Think i'll give the elf one a try. I'm in love with their products right now... xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. IreneH21:08

    wow i didn't realise the mufe version was so affordable! might have to try it out although i do love the elf version xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont know what it is about them but they are soo smoothly refined! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah they are for the UK prices i checked Gurumakeupemporium  so great price! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!