My Favorite Lashes to Use



Hey Beauties!
I was thinking about a post to do and I honestly didn't have any ideas until I was in Sallys Beauty Supply today and i thought i should do a blog post on lashes because I am quite a Lash Fiend haha, I love Lashes!
So I thought i would do a post on what lashes I really love and most of them are the Ardell Lashes with a few others thrown in like the Naturalash and I love Illamasqua lashes but right now I dont have any.

I love Ardell Lashes so much just because they are really affordable, they look great and come in a ton of different styles. Ardell seems to offer the best kind of lash in my opinion when applying its really easy as it has a very flexible and white/small band so it doesnt show when they are on




I dont really have a favourite set of lashes but if i had to choose it would be the Ardel Demi Whispies, they are just so gorgeous they give such a gorgeous open eyed look they are just so light and feathery they arnt dramatic but you can notice your lashes as being thicker and better.



I don't often use lower lashes but when i do i love the Naturalash in 040 they are just these soft spaced out lashes that add "full-ness" to the bottom lashes they are great for really dramatic looks, I often use them when doing drag looks as well



You can get Ardel Lashes from Sallys Beauty Supply for £3.39 or £2.87 if you have a Sallys Pro Card

What are your favourite style of Lashes
Have you tried Ardell?
Leave a comment! 



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Your in good company with the Ardell lashes. I know Lisa Eldridge favours them. I figure if she likes them, that's a great endorsement.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only used false eyelashes a few times because Im horrible at applying them. I need to practice more because I would wear them all the time then! But Ardell are the only ones I've used and love them. You should do a post on a false eyelash tutorial!! :)


    Kelly
    http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BatanEyelash16:50

    I love Ardell lashes. I've never tried the Naturals though. I might have to pick up a few pair. I've been favoring the Wispies lately for when I perform. I've never just worn lashes otherwise. I should though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to invest in some news ones so I will be cheecking out Ardell lashes, do they come with their own glue? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The professional Ardell's don't come with their own glue but you can buy a tube of Duo Lash Adhesive which is utterly amazing its about £3 a tube and its what all the big makeup artists use xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Whispies are amazing, i love how you can use the whole lash or you can cut it up and use part of it or cut it into 3 etc there is so many ways to make your lashes look good

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so easy to apply to be honest, these are so light and the band is great so its not as fiddly and i shall look into doing a lash tutorial for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Ive seen Lisa use them in a few of her videos thats why i was looking for them haha! they actually look amazing your right xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah Tolan10:45

    love false eyelashes but haven't tried the Demi Wispies before so thanks for the recommendation, off to pur-chase these x

    www.scottishbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautymilk Blog10:51

    Hi Andrew, totally agree on the Demi Wispies and the fine lash bands, makes them so much easier to apply. Which adhesive do you use? Duo?

    Your blog is just brilliant :)
    Annie.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so amazing to use and yes usually i will use Duo most of the time but if there is a client who is allergic to Latex i use the Revlon Latex Free Lash Glue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally should! as i said Sallys sell them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!