Coming Soon: NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer



Hey Beauties!
I thought i would do a quick post on the new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, they will be released in Spring 2013. What really interests me about these is they contain skincare ingredients that work to help the skin as it covers which just makes me totally geek out they basically offer hydration and coverage containing ingredients such as grape seed, magnolia bark extract and vitamin E. They also contain light diffusing particles to blur imperfections, reduce redness and dark circles

There will be 10 shades ranging from really pale tones to really deep tones and will cost about £21 from NARS Counters and Online

What do you think of this release?
What are you looking forward to this year?
Leave a comment!






I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. God, I love Nars. I need to upgrade concealer (been using Dermacolour mini palettes) so I may give these a whirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound really good dont they! :P i really want to get these x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they sound awesome i love the look of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds very exciting. I've been looking for luminescent make-up to consider using for my friend's wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!