Estee Lauder Take it Away Makeup Remover Review


Hey Beauties, a short post today.

The Estee Lauder Take it Away has to be one of my favourite makeup removers if not my favourite, I was talking to the sales assistant at Estee Lauder and she said its really powerful it can cut through and get rid of Double Wear Foundation really easily as well as all waterproof makeup but its also really gentle and great for sensitive skin.

I had to show you that it does work really well so i applied a YSL Glossy Stain to my hand so you could see my hand was stained but Take it Away made it look like nothing.



I have used this on almost every shoot ive done, it works amazingly when you want to switch makeup because it seems to calm the skin while removing, what i really like is the fact its water based but can remove
I really think its great value £21 for 200ml of remover, you dont need much because it works so well
you can get this remover from http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/  or from any Estee Lauder counter.



What do you think of this makeup remover?
What is your Favourite?
Leave a Comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Adore Take It Away, when I worked for Lauder it was/is the only thing on the counter that took everything off, covered all skin types and did the job first time. I think there would be a riot if they ever decided to get rid of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest i think there would be its such a great thing i think its maybe one of the best removers on the market xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarirah19:04

    Sometimes I find that micellar waters dry out my skin a bit. I really want to try this next, I've heard many good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah a lot of removers can leave you with that dry feeling this i really nice though although the pump is a bit generous you usually get more than you need haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for the blusher recommendations last night Andii.

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre welcome! :D anytime xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!