Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless Launch Event



Hey Beauties!

I had the pleasure of being invited to the Benefit "Stay Flawless" Launch last night which was so much fun like all the Benefit events are.
We all came to Hemma in Edinburgh where the event was held, it was such a pretty place it was really modern and open and just really nice!

We got to try the new Stay Flawless Primer which can you believe has over 15 hours staying power! now thats a long time! I will be doing a full review of the primer in a different post sometime this week so keep an eye out for that.
After being told about the history of Benefit and how everything came to be Lisa, Benefit's Head Makeup and Trend Artist (and Brow Expert) told us about how Benefit had 5 products in the top 5 in the UK which to me is really impressive she went on to talk about Porefessional the UK's Number 1 best selling primer it does everything you could ever want but prolong the wear of your foundation, so thats where the idea of "Stay Flawless" came from.
I have something really special for all of my fabulous readers! an exclusive video that i took of Lisa showing us all how to apply this primer to get the best results!



After the makeup demo there was a little quiz where we could win products i won a few things, Iona from http://ionablogs.blogspot.co.uk/ did as well then we had a few things to eat, as you know im not very adventurous with food Iona ate the fish...stuff and i just ate chips haha





At the end of the night we were all colour matched and given the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, the new Stay Flawless Primer and a foundation brush! I also won 2 things which was fab!



What do you think of this new primer?
Will you be getting it?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. ChristineIversen19:49

    Love the video, thanks for posting it. Really want to try out this product now, it looks great :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre welcome babe i thought it might help people in knowing how to use it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the hunt for THE primer. I've used That Gal and while I liked it, I don't think its quite enough. I love Benefit's mascaras and blushers, so I may give this primer a try. BTW Andy, how do you rate their Hello Flawless foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt like that gal but either but Ill have a review up for both things soon! i got given them at the Launch so keep a lookout but just now im loving them used them on a shoot recently they performed really well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!