Givenchy Teint Couture Launching September

  


Hey Beauties!

Givenchy will be launching a new foundation called Teint Couture in september which will be joining the other foundations in the range. There will 2 types of foundation a liquid and a compact version, the Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation (£32) will have an SPF of 20 and contain a "hydro-magnetic" complex to rebalance and moisturise the skin. This foundation should last up to 15 hours but realistically no one is going to wear their foundation that long but you can expect long wear from it. The second form is the Teint Couture Long-Wearing Compact (£37), which will come with a sponge and 2 powders one a flesh toned colour and a pink shade. The compact contains an SPF of 10 and Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin . The foundation contains an ingredient that anchors the foundation, guaranteeing the long wearing properties.

Have you used Givenchy before?
What's your favourite Product
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Beautyqueenuk12:12

    OOh this packaging is amazing! I had a trial sized mascara the noir couture and loved it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Givenchy's Packaging its always so nice and classy its just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirela Kasimovic16:14

    Gorgeous packaging!! I absolutely love this :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of their stuff looks amazing doesn't it I love how chic it is x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia08:41

    Does this long wear element even we don't add loose/pressed powder for setting purpose is also fine? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claudia17:30

    Is it aqua/water based or oil based? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!