Spring/Summer Trends- Orange Lips






Hey Beauties!

Ive noticing a trend a lot lately with the whole neon thing coming for SS13 and that is the gorgeous Orange Lip! I think an orange lip looks great on a lot of people and its just something so different and "out there" but still wearable

A lot of brands do an orange lipstick you have ones that are like sheer balms which add a hint of colour or you have rally opaque lipsticks which are bright orange

You could try lipsticks such as 


  • Maybelline Orange Edge Lipstick for the drug store choice this is a really true orange with a satin finish



  • MAC Morange- Matte
  • NARS Heatwave- Matte



  • Illamasqua Flare- Matte


Lipstick in Flare

I absolutely love flare lipstick as its one of the most bright oranges apart from Morange from MAC that i have used.
I would suggest applying orange lipstick with a lip brush as you will get a really precise application like you would with a red lip

Will you be doing the orange lip this season?
what is your favourite orange lipstick?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

24 comments:

  1. I love Daniel Sandler's Marilyn Matte lipstick. The brightest orange I've seen. And a less scary option is his High Impact Lipstick in Coral Shell which I think is being discontinued as its now in the offers section of his site :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea actually! whats the colour you bought? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww boo! i love daniels makeup to be honest! i love the microbubble lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautyaesthetic23:12

    Love your choices, reminding me to use Topshops Infrared lipstick more! - Sami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so bad i havent even tried any of the topshop lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  6. elise.b.o13:34

    I tend to prefer gloss orange with a tint of it, with gold glitter in it or really dark oranges :)
    Personally, I am more a fan of dark vampy red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinkx.blogspot.com13:38

    Personally I prefer orange glosses with a tint of color, with a lot of gold shimmer making it look flame like or really dark.
    Personally I prefer red & vampy before orange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wasifa ahmad06:52

    I am so in love with this trend! I just bought an orange lippie from Wet & Wild!
    Love from Sifa's Corner.
    http://www.sifascorner.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mirela Kasimovic08:06

    Now the trend shifted to red to orange lips... I'm in love with this new summer trend, its flattering. MAC Morange is good:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morange is gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo love it! i havent seen many other orange lipsticks apart from Revlon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ashleigh Roy16:22

    I LOVE orange lipstick!! I bought 3 lately, from Topshop, MUA and MAC! obsession haha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Catherine Mona04:59

    I don't have any of these shades, but I am loving the orange/ coral lip trend! I use MAC's Vegas Volt! Xox


    Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vegas Volt is gorgeous!! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha im the same i have 4 colours all the same im like...i dont need this haha x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh love it! they do some good colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to try one xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isobel Engall21:18

    I love orange lipstick, I really want the topshop one and mac's morange, especially as it's matte. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Katie Braham15:54

    I love orange lips, such a bold statement. I love my revlon just bitten kissable balm stain. I planning on getting Mac Lady Danger for a more orange toned red.

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Go out and buy one! you will be totally surprised how awesome it looks

    ReplyDelete
  21. MAC Morange is amazing! so is Illamasqua Flare x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah thats what people dont get you can use anything orange or orange toned it doesnt have to be like orange orange x

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautyaesthetic16:39

    You should give them a try! They've overtaken my MAC lipsticks they're really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Clare21:24

    I only have Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti but I am in the process of getting a few more oranges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!