Illamasqua Christmas Collection 2013 "Envy"


"Party Goers; have yourself a selfish little Christmas..."

Illamasqua is launching its Christmas Collection soon called "Envy" the visuals are amazing , i absolutely love the makeup from this collection because its just so new age angel its quite Alexander McQueen its amazing



This collection contain 4 products which to me aren't very christmassy but i understand the inspiration behind the collection.

The Fatale Palette (£34.00)- consists of 4 powder eyeshadows which are all shimmery which is a new thing for Illamasqua. The colours are Bronx a Bronze gold, Ensnare a Sultry Berry Shimmer- this totally reminds me of MAC Cranberry but not as dark, Mystify a Chestnut Brown Shimmer.



Intense Lipgloss in Maiden (£14.50)- which is a super pigmented warm peach lipgloss- the idea behind this colour was not everyone will want to wear a dark lip during the holidays so this warm peach gives you the chance to play up your eyes but not go to dramatic  as this lipgloss is pretty nude

Nail Varnish in Blizzard (£14.50)- which is a gorgeous snowy glitter effect its more of a top coat than an actual nail polish it looks best if you apply it on top of already painted nails

Sculpting Duo (£28.00)- i love the idea of this because it comes with 2 different colours one for contouring (Heliopolis- Soft Brown) and one for highlighting (Lumos- Champagne gold)

The collection is launching on the 5th November and will be available online and in stores


What do you think of Envy?
Whats your favourite item? 
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

29 comments:

  1. Teresa Sinaguglia17:28

    I love the look of that pallet!

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma17:34

    U said the collection has 3 products yet u describe four, the fouth being the sculpting duo and there r four eyeshadows in the pallete which u named only 3! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt17:50

    Ooh, such pretty colors, can I justify getting another palette? I think I just did LOL. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole Baxter18:46

    Wow they never fail to disappoint everything looks so gorgeous xx

    coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah19:51

    I have never actually tried anything from Illamasqua but these products look fab :) I especially like the look of the nail polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jordan Hathaway20:15

    I absolutely love Illamasqua. Those eye shadows look gorgeous.


    www.jordan-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberley22:25

    I'm more of a neutrals girl for eye shadow but this quad looks very pretty!


    Kimberley x


    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kayla01:14

    Nice! This is a pretty palette :)
    Kayla
    www.sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicola Young (curlandpearls)21:39

    I haven't used many Illamasqua products, but I've heard nothing but great things! That palette looks amazing

    Nicola:

    curlandpearls | bloglovin'

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are a great brand you wont be disapointed :P i absolutely love the palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a gorgeous palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think winter is a great thing because you can do deeper makeup try to experiment :P x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are a really great brand arnt they x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The nail polish is actually so cool it looks really christmassy and snowy over the top of a base coat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup you can haha! do it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. everyone seems to be loving it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i dont think ive seen a collection i havent liked x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sophia - BeautyInMyMind11:18

    I've not tried Illamasqua products yet, but that palette looks like a good place to start! It's stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Albertine21:34

    Those eyeshadows look gorgeous!


    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mirela Kasimovic12:22

    Oooh such a pretty lovely palette. Beautiful shades. It would be great if the palette has more color choices !!

    http://marrymemakeup.com/makeup-artist

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fisi Oh13:58

    Love the look of that lipgloss! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought so too its a very 20's type look i abolsutely love the palette ii know the nail varnish will sell well though x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be a really great starter you will absolutely love the brand :P x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the eyebrows! :P they look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think this is one of the best palettes that have come out x

    ReplyDelete
  26. The lipgloss is so pigmented its amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  27. kassie21:34

    this colour looks beautiful, and who can say no to tom ford?! Kassie www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. the anna diaries23:22

    gorgeous colour! tom ford always knows what to do when it comes to make-up x
    theannadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. thehonesttype15:46

    I do not own any of the Illamasqua palettes, for me I've always found them a bit TOO out-there for me with their colours, especially as I'm a bit boring and don't go all out for colour on the eyes, if I do, it's only a hint! As I've been branching out a little bit into Dior's blue's and Mac's StarViolet, I really love this palette! Much more wearable for me I reckon; and Ensnare looks particularly beautiful! Could go well with Mystery & my hazel coloured eyes for Christmas ;) X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!