IMATS London Vlogs- Day 1




Hey Beauties!
I was thinking of doing these Vlogs daily while im in London with Jayne Read, So i will be posting a vlog everyday to show you what we got up to in London.

Today we went shopping and had a look around London which was amazing we ended up going into tons of  Department Stores like Harvey Nichols and Selfridges we even went to the Beauty Mart which was a great idea because they had lots of awesome products and stocked Daniel Sandler which you all know i love, we even stopped off at Laduree to get some Macaroons which were absolutely amazing.
We also went to Beak Street to go and see the Flagship store of Illamasqua and meet up with Alex Box.

I can say this first day i have spent in London has been amazing and i have had so much already and its not even IMATS yet! haha












Have you been to London before?
What do you think? 
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!





Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!