Laura Mercier Dark Spell Collection AW13



Hey Beauties!

Laura Mercier will be launching a collection in July called "Dark Spell" which will be featuring some really great products that are quite dark and sultry I think of that song "I put a spell on you" when seeing these products
This collection is a mixture of deep blacks and greys featuring the Face Illuminator, Baked Eye Colour, Satin Matte Eye Colour, Kohl Liner Extreme, Caviar Sticks, Creme Smooth Lip Colour, Lip Plumper and Eye Canvas

The new Satin Matte Formula looks really interesting the press release says it has a rich matte satin texture.
Satin Matte Eye Colour in Mystical 
Baked Eye Colour in Magical
Illuminator in Spellbound (Soft Rose Gold Shimmer)
                                       
Creme Lip Smooth in Angelic and Merlot


Caviar Stick in Smoke

Lip Plumper in Charmed



Kohl Extreme in Black

I absolutely love the eyeshadow above its so weird, but it looks good? if that makes sense. The above eyeshadows are baked so they can be used either dry or wet for more intensity  i cant wait to try these out. Everything in this range is around £12.50 to £31 and available from Space NK and Department Stores
There are a few relaunches in this collection which you will all have seen, the Lipsticks and the Caviar Stick are the same


What do you think of "Dark Soul"
What are your favourite items from this Collection?
Leave a comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

20 comments:

  1. LaaLaa15:17

    This collection looks really beautiful. Ahh why am I excited for A/W lol! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so nice isnt it there is some really awesome things coming this AW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That illuminator is stunning... so pretty xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly Gardiner21:49

    That Illuminator is potentially the most beautiful thing I've ever seen <3

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh Wildthyme22:13

    Sali Hughes has instagrammed the illuminator and it looks just as gorgeous as in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried Laura Mercier - gorgeous collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love the packaging its so sleek and sexy looking!


    Becky @ thelittleblogofbeauty.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Laura Mercier packaging is actually really sturdy tbh xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really do need to try something maybe this could be your first xD x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that picture it was gorgeous I can't wait to see swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's exactly what I thought it reminds me of Guerlain sun in the city powder which was golden too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah totally I have to admit I love the Christmas collections a lot though xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that's common across everyone it's so gorgeous!! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to try it just to see how well it looks x

    ReplyDelete
  15. pearsonlaurauk07:49

    The illuminator looks so luxurious! I'll definitely be trying this!
    http://www.twinklestyleandtravel.co.uk
    http://www.alifewithfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like such a gorgeous gold colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mirela Kasimovic13:05

    Gorgeous packaging and lovely collection. One more vote for Illuminator in spellbound, it is really stunning among these :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica21:02

    The collection looks so pretty - love all the colours!
    www.forevermissvanity.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohhhhh wow that highlighter. there aren't words!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stef14:08

    That illuminator looks so gorgeous!wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!