When will it end?- BB, CC now get ready for DD Cream!


Hey Beauties!

We all know im a sucker for a good makeup product but when BB creams first came out i thought this is going to be great as i thought the asian market has BB creams which do fab things this was back in 2010 they originally were used to help burns patients after surgery so they had a lot of benefits to everyday wearers but these days i think its gone a bit far with everyone claiming they have BB Creams and CC creams which are "Colour Corrective" but to me as a makeup artist they just seem exactly the same maybe a little thicker with extra ingredients

I thought CC creams were too far but now get ready for DD Creams "Daily Defence Cream" or "Dynamic Do it all Cream" which sounds to me as if its some sort of glorified tinted moisturiser but apparently they will be high in Antioxidants and high in SPF to help the skin. When i first heard the news of DD creams i thought ....what next? FF Cream GG Cream? when will this stop because in my opinion there is no need for it

I really like the Dr Jart BB creams as they seem to actually work but they are a little grey so all in all i think its just best to stick to your tinted moisturiser


What do you think of all BB CC and DD Creams?
Have you found any you like?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

16 comments:

  1. Megan02:00

    Ugh! And I have yet to find the perfect BB cream as it is as they are all so orange on my porcelain skin! How can anyone even keep up! We'll have all these poor disused bottles of "alphabet" cream lying around at this rate! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not_Just_Inside09:05

    We wont be happy till were walking around sporting out ZZ Creams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie Melling10:11

    It's all a bit ridiculous now.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. bethan13:15

    Why don't they just work on the exsisting CC/BB creams and make a wider range of shades? The only one I have found that doesnt turn me orange is Cliniques CC cream, but the texture still isn't right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree I don't get why they can't improve on what they have already? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought BB was a bit iffy but now DD cream come on ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zz cream haha love it!! "Zit zapper cream" xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that they are a bit orange and the shade range is extremely limited x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leigh Wildthyme18:16

    I agree with the greyness of BB creams. They make my skin so grey I look 3 days dead.


    It's sheer laziness on the brand's part and on the consumer's part to think that one product can do everything. Besides, I hate SPF being in foundation and skin care. There's not enough SPF in a foundation or TM and it isn't full spectrum either. Fine for dotting about town to work and lunch hour in winter but not when you're outside in high summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pampered Prince18:32

    If it was a bust cream this would be 'Rodial-like' marketing LOL! As for glorified BB creams, I think they should leave it alone now, BB & CC is more than enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DD cream just makes me laugh because we are getting into Bra jokes now hah


    and yeah i totally agree it should have just been left at BB cream x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like Skin Base as its based of a BB cream so its perfect really x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! This is not going to end anytime soon, is it? I'm quite happy with my Ginvera BB cream so not much fazed by all this but it is going to be interesting to see what they come up with eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think so I could see it lasting as long as zz creams haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. To me that's all they are a glorified tinted moisturiser I mean there isn't anything special or different apart from a bigger price tag

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rylah19:35

    So I wait for the FF Cream! Fabulous Face!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!