Different ways to get regular updates from my Blog!

Hey Beauties!

There have been rumours going around about Google Friend Connect being discontinued and i didn't want you guys to think i had disappeared from your feeds sometime soon.
I thought i would just list below different ways you guys can follow me if you arnt already following me or if you are following me by GFC. The main follower widget i will be using if GFC goes away is Bloglovin which is a fab idea! it has all of the blogs you love to read in one easy to access page!



Follow on Bloglovin
You can follow me on bloglovin by clicking above!


You can also follow by Email by entering your email address below
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

and lastly by Google+ all you need to do is add me to your circles!


I just have to say that i am really honored and so blessed that you guys follow my blog and actually read what i put out i makes me beyond happy! 
If you honestly ever have any questions or need any makeup advice im always here to help you guys!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!