Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in Coral 110



Hey Beauties!
This season is all about really bright colours, Neons to be specific but to translate that into everyday life can be difficult but one way you can carry this off is by wearing bright lipsticks. Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in Coral 110 is the perfect bright lipstick for this.

Colour and Pigmentation

Lasting Finish Matte 110 is a bright colour with a matte texture when applied, but to me its more of a semi Matte as it doesnt look fully Matte as it does have some shine to it which i actually prefer as i think it applies better. I love the colour its just perfect and on trend for S/S13. Its really pigmented for a drugstore lipstick i think the texture and the pigment are really great as you can see below it is super bright, if you didnt want to wear it so bright you could blot some of the colour out or apply it in a patting motion.



Wear Time

I really like these lipsticks because they last such a long time without the need to reapply, i've used this lipstick on a photoshoot and it lasted the duration of the shoot about 6 hours plus being under the hot studio lights i feel it held up pretty well. I think it lasts so long because it kind of stains the lips when you apply it because its such a bright colour so that could be why it seems to last longer


Packaging

The packaging is nothing special its your average lipstick bullet with the exception of the Kate Moss signature and the Rimmel logo embossed on the top of the lid. The lid holds on well so there is no way it could come off in your bag and ruin things which is always a good thing!



Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss from all drugstores such as Boots, Superdrug etc for £5.49


The Good and The Bad

The Good?- It stains your lips so it will last quite a while
The Bad?- It stains you, if you get it on your hands or face it does stain


What do you think of these Lipsticks?
Which one is your favourite?
Leave a Comment! 


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. stephanie bone22:24

    I love Kate Moss lipsticks. I always feel they stay in your lips for a long time. Quite obssessed with coral at the moment so this might have to be a purchase. Great post. Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Gardiner22:58

    I only have one of these lipsticks to date, (107 I think? The dark berry toned one) but I really love it in Autumn and for the price they're amazing! Been thinking of getting one for the Summer and I think this will be it - I love both corals and reds, so a reddish coral just practically screams my name haha...

    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dark berry one is amazing!!! yeah i think so i think Coral is great because its totally on trend as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! i really love the formula of these i think other brands should take note x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Nunn09:35

    That colour looks so gorgeous! I've never tried these Kate Moss lippies but I really need to!
    xxx


    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought this a few weeks ago and its been one of my staple lipsticks this month. I love brights, and coral just screams summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn10:43

    gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pearsonlaurauk07:54

    I think i'll pick up one of these with my Boots points this week. They look really pigmented which I love!
    http://www.twinklestyleandtravel.co.uk
    http://www.alifewithfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so pretty isnt it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah thats one thing this line is really pigmented so it looks great on x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its totally on trend as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have most of them apart from 2 which are always sold out! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angelica P21:13

    I absolutely love the colour of 110. I wore 107 a lot last winter and am keen to try this one or 101. The staying power is incredibly especially given the rrp. I hope they release new shades soon as that will give me an excuse to stock up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!