The POREfessional Vs The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector

Hey Beauties! <3
I thought i would just show you something I found recently and im loving it already.

These 2 products are something i really like because some people have a big problem with oversized pores or pores that show up to much and one of these doesn't really do well in my opinion. The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector is one of the best "Pore Products" I have used I find that it actually does make a difference to someones skin it is said to be used on Oily/Combination skin but I use it on everyone if they need it that is. I find it actually does shrink the size of the pores and helps to control the oils on the nose and forehead which i think is a great thing where as The POREfessioanl, i dont think it does much in all honesty i have used it on a few people and i havent really seen much of a difference i know some people rave about this but im not a raver more a ranter for this product.



As you can see above the POREfessioanl is more of a balm type consistancy which when rubbed into the skin leaves the skin feeling matte and silky and the Seaweed Pore Perfector is more a gel based formula which leaves a really nice glow to the skin whilst making pores smaller.

I find that with the Seaweed Pore Perfector you need a little for the whole face where as i find myself using more of the POREfessional.


The Seaweed Pore Perfector come with 15ml of Product for £10 where as the POREfessional comes with 22ml for £23.50 but i feel the Seaweed Pore Perfector is the better deal because the product its self actually works better costs less and you use less.
You can get the Seaweed Pore Perfector from The Body Shop Stores and from online HERE and the POREfessional can be found online HERE and at all Benefit Counters and Boutiques

What do you think of these?
What one have you tried or both?
Leave a comment <3


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

22 comments:

  1. beckysmakeup22:18

    I have tried both of these always return to the Benefit purely as makeup sits better on this than the body shop one. Don't get me wrong I love the seaweed range from TBS just this product didn't give me such instant results as I find with the Porefessional. Great post though as the Seaweed is a great cheaper alternative. 

    Becky 
    http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see how people have different opinions xD i find layering products makes things work better but then again we all have our own perferences :D xx

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this product from the Body Shop! Looks like the Seaweed range has expanded here in Australia because there's heaps of new products in the range. I'll definitely give this a go. Thanks for letting me know it exists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glossandglitz05:54

    I love TBS seaweed line... never tried the Benefit one but have heard mixed reviews. Great comparison review Andii!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. shauna nosler13:52

    Hey there.  Love the header on your blog!  And I think the seaweed idea is great!  Stopping into follow and say hey from today's blog hop.  Hope you can return the visit soon - I'd love a follow via GFC and Google+   Have a great day!!  www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eveli16:32

    I'm stopping by from the
    BHE blog hop! Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog! http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/p/5-day-blog-hop.html
    Have a great weekend! :) Love your title pic btw! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it so much its such a great product and the Seaweed range is fab! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe thanks hun!! <3 i really do love the Body Shop so much xD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww thanks hun! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting <3xx 

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting! i love the porefessional but dont really fancy shedding out £20odd each time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah thats how i feel as well i dont see much difference when using porefessional i totally love the Seaweed Range farrr better tbh xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh might have to try the body shop one - sounds good and better priced than porefessional :) 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah its far better priced xD and such a great product i always use it in my kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maydoll21:21

    Im so glad I have found this post as I have the poreprofessional and dont think much of it and everyone seems to rave about it! Im defo going to check out the body shop version now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. sarirah22:59

    Well, you've definitely convinced me to give the Seaweed pore perfector a try! I've tried the face wash from this range which didn't really do much for my skin but I'm willing to give something else a try. So much cheaper too. Great comparison review, they're very useful. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  17. shoba120:03

    ohh i love the porefessional! but i have been looking for something that will actually make my pores smaller so the body shop one sounds perfect! the porefessional only covers the pores up so your right the seaweed pore perfector sounds like a better deal! great post! :)





    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/



     

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah21:18

    Finally someone who doesn't rate the POREfessional. I bought it a while ago because people were raving about it and honestly it doesn't do anything to my face at all. It didn't even make it feel silky. The only pros are that it smells nice and the tube looks pretty on my dressing table. I might try the body shop product though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah i agree it honestly doesnt really do anything that i can see

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah the seaweed actually refines the pores instead of covering them xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Hun! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. yeah i think when buying things dont listen to raves cause half time its not worth it :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!