Amazing Deal for Money- Sleek Palettes

Hey Beauties,

Thought since in my past posts i always say "this is amazing!!...but its a trillion pounds!", So i got the idea to do a thing on my Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palettes, these palettes are amazing like seriously soo amazing.
If you can afford to buy a ton of MAC shadows or any other highend brand, then the Sleek Palettes are for you. They are amazing they are so pigmented, long lasting, a dream to blend, and not to mention AFFORDABLE!  Each Palette comes with 12 different highly pigmented eyeshadows for around £4-£5 per Palette, which in my opinion is a steal!
They have different palettes but so far i have 4 of them. They come in an awesome palette that says "Sleek Makeup"  on the front and inside there is also a Mirror with the shadows.
Sleek Makeup is Avaliable from SleekMakeup.com or from what i have seen Larger Superdrug stores.

9/10 only because they are a little chalky 
  • Acid Palette (amazingly pigmented Acid Colours)


  • Storm Palette (Neutral but satin Finish)





  •  The Original 

 

  • Sunset Palette (Mostly Matte and Satin Neutrals)






Want to know one last amazing thing!....THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!! <3 (Except Africa) so if your from the US and have heard so much about them they are available for purchase and shipping but Shipping to the US is $13.50 so think about it first hehe! <3
http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/categories/eye-shadow-17.aspx




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

26 comments:

  1. Ann-Marie Miller15:06

    thanks so much for this post I never knew about this make-up before and now I think this will be a new addition to my make-up bag! haha! 
    thanks again! i do read these posts and find them helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks! yeah Sleek is amazing they are one of the most awesome things i have! i love the Pout paint aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir_squiggledot16:58

    Amazing as always, wonder why not Africa though :S ? I only ever wear black eye shadow though sometimes red or purple. Being Goth lol. but I might try a few other colours. These Shadows look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! <3 thanks! :P
    a red and black smokey eye would look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't know better I would think you were just trying to encourage my bad behavior

    ReplyDelete
  6. encourage your bad behavior??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ri-Ri Rainbow18:11

    Thank god we have you to inform us about such amazingness. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe thanks! <3 you can get them from superdrug they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last week I bought the Original palette and I love it. I really want to get the Acid palette now. The colours look so fun. :)  Also, I'm glad you've mentioned that the Sunset palettle is mostly matte and satin. I'm not a big fan of shimmery colours for everyday use so this looks like a good one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome the original palette is amazing i love it! acid is sooo fun hehe

    but yeah if you like the sunset go for that i think thats the most versatile and mostly matte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma (Fluff and fripperies)22:53

    Hey there, found you through Beautylish and am a new follower - look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to buy some of these so bad, but shipping is as much as an entire palette! :( 

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww thanks!! :P
    hehe xx <3 your awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah $13.50 for postage! but i guess its good if you save up? 
    put some money aside then buy them and postage xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Acid palette looks amazingg!!  I'm def gonna have to order that one of these days.. but, the $13.50 shipping cost is a bit of downer :/  Haha, maybe I'll buy myself an early Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah they are amazing! :P but as i said to nykki why dont you save up :P buy alot at once then the $13 covers it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh! these look really cute! too bad shipping is expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. the shipping is quite expensive but if you think of it this way, just think! $240 plus shipping for one MAC 15 pan palette but say under a $100 for like all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  19.  True! Haha, if I bought all the palettes.. then the $13 is bad at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. exactly! :P see im thinking good <3 hh3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spending money on products that then have to be shipped. It's an issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love you Sleek make up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always look at these palettes but Im never sure, Im try to save for the Naked Palette but these seem like such an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these palettes! 
    the sunset or the storm palette is a good dupe for the Naked Palette and is like £30 cheaper hah

    ReplyDelete
  25. ...:O me too haha! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!