Academy of Makeup- Intro to Hair

Hey Beauties!

So this is a bit different today but i wanted to talk about a course i did at the Academy of Makeup in Glasgow which is ran by Sara Hill and the other tutors who do an amazing job there!
As i said i went to do the Intro to Hair course which was taken by Karen McDougall who is one of the UK's top session stylists and colourists she is just simply amazing and her teaching techniques are the best i have seen.

Me and 2 other people where at the Academy for 2 days for an intense course on hair and i actually can't believe how much i actually learnt in those 2 days. We talked about different things like head mapping and styles and products and different brushes etc. Its safe to say it was quite intense but i loved every minute of it, i did things i didn't even think i could do!

I managed to do all of these hairstyles in 2 days and taking in mind i had never touched hair before






If anyone is ever thinking about doing a course at the Academy i really recommend it, i had such a great time it was fun to learn new stuff and it didnt feel like a school/college environment it was actually really enjoyable i didnt want to leave haha

If you really do want to study at the academy of makeup you can click here to visit their site

What is your favourite hairstyle?
What do you think of the Academy of Makeup?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun, love the style in the first two photos x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos from the day (and the one you done today), the styles are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really, god she has beautiful hair doesn't she!

    sophielilliedreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina has gorgeous hair to work on :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks babe! :D i love doing these styles x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually had sooo much fun it was amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!