COLAB Dry Shampoo teams up with Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends)

Hey Beauties!

Today im posting about something rather exciting something i haven't seen before. Ruth Crilly or A Model Recommends has just launched a collection of Dry Shampoos with a brand called COLAB. In this collection there will be 5 Dry Shampoos all with a different fragrance. What i think sounds amazing about these is the fact they are supposed to be residue- free so you are left with no white marks that can sometimes make your hair look a little dull and grey its also supposed to be high performance but really affordable, they are around £3.50 for a large bottle of 200ml and £1.99 for a small 50ml bottle.
Considering what its supposed to do i think its a great idea.


Personally i cant wait to get my hands on these, i think i might like the London or New York ones.

London - A classic yet contemporary fragrance of bergamot, musk & magnolia

Paris – An enchanting floral bouquet of jasmine & rose with a touch of patchouli

New York – A fresh & fruity scent of apple & melon with a light amber finish

Tokyo – Oriental accents of orchid & mandarin with an aromatic base of sandalwood

Rio – A carnival of tropical notes with papaya, pineapple & a heart of cassis

The COLAB A Model Recommends Dry Shampoo's are set to launch this month and can be found in Superdrug, superdrug.com, feelunique.com and BeautyMART

What do you think of these?
What one most interests you?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. I love the can designs - they look so stylish! I think the Rio version would be right up my street!

    Laura x

    musthavegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good- I'm so happy for Ruth, it must be amazing to have your own line. I think the Rio would definitely be my fave, I love tropical scents.

    Jade | Jaded Daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound amazing! can't wait to try them myself :)

    Melissa || www.vintagemelissa.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dry shampoo is a dry shampoo to me, so its not something I would get too excited by, however these look pretty cool. Well done Ruth, how lovely!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a good dry shampoo haha i am rather excited to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im thinking i might like London and New York to be honest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to do something like this someday as well! i think rio might smell nice as well but not personally for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that too they look really cool and stylish and the idea of the cities named after them is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. White marks left behind by dry shampoo are a brunettes worst nightmare, so these sound great! The scents all sound really lovely too :) Xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah its so horrible i hate that sort of grey tone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruth is amazing , Thanks for the review I am going to try for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!