INAA & Scottish Hair and Beauty Awards

Hey Beauties!!

Last night i attended an event that i was invited to by the people at INAA Hair and Beauty Awards and Alison Jameson Consultants which was such a fun night. It was held in 29 Private Members Club in the Royal Exchange Square.
At the start of the night we went into this gorgeous large room which was filled with seats and not to mention lots of drink hah, it
The owner of INAA gave a talk about what she does and how social media is changing our very world. I love the name INAA, it stands for "I need an appointment" its such a clever catchy thing as its a website where salons can register and people can book online to the salon any salon which is free i think its a great idea because today everything is done online everyones online! As a makeup artist i totally love it because it gives me a chance to get out there more as well but im not sure if freelance can join up if they cant i'd love to see that implemented one day. Its so important for everyone to just treat themselves once in awhile i know with everything going on right now its hard to spare money but its worth it you need to make time for yourself to have some fun and relax or get your makeup done!
I think in Scotland we aren't that big on this because we feel like we don't deserve it almost i think but i think we do and we should all totally go for it everyone deserves a bit of pampering.






After the talk we went into the big room and got champagne and wine and had a look at what the different brands had to offer, Lauren Goodger, BareMinerals, Bumble and Bumble and GHD all came along to show us what they had to offer i think its really refreshing to see brands coming up to Scotland to show us things because as you all know everything is in London and thats great if you can get there but most of us can't



It was such a great night networking and seeing other bloggers i had such a great time! Everyone should totally check out inaa.com if you are ever in need of an Hair or Beauty Appointment because its such a great tool that can save a lot of hassle when trying to find the right salon for you

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Alison Jameson Consultants for the invite to the event and to INAA for holding such a great event i think i speak for bloggers in scotland when i say thanks for bringing brands up to scotland because it really does help
If you want to see the rest of the images i took from the event visit my facebook page by clicking here


What do you think about Beauty and Hair Treatments?
Are they important to you as a treat?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab time... I definitely think hair treatsments are a must xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh Roy20:34

    Sounds like a fab event! Gutted I couldnt make it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i was looking to meeting you it's shame you couldn't come babe :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a great time and I was totally into the makeup stuff haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!