OCC Cosmetics New Lip Tar Packaging!

OCC Cosmetics New Lip Tar Packaging!

Hey Beauties!

One thing that always bothered me about the original lip tars were they tended to leak basically the packaging would just split and would go everywhere not to mention the fact that they were almost impossible to apply if you didn't have a lip brush with you at all times but something awesome happened recently, OCC are relaunching their lip tars in brand new packaging with a doe-foot applicator for easy application on the go.

OCC Cosmetics New Lip Tar Packaging!

These lip tars can be worn matte or can be layered for a glossy effect but dont go to far because i find when you apply too much it tends to go all gloopy which is never good. If you haven't heard of OCC Lip Tars before they are a great product because they are so opaque and long lasting and are 100% vegan and are gluten, silicone, synthetic and preservative-free. 

If youre interested in trying these out you can find them on love-makeup.co.uk for £11 each

Have you used OCC before?
What is your favourite Lip Tar?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy and follow me on Instagram @BeautyandTheBoy


If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!