Giving Advice, Tips and Tricks!

Hey Beauties

I've been meaning to post this up for a while now but i kept forgetting. If any of you ever need any makeup tips, advice on how best to use a products or even some product recommendations then im always here to help, even if you guys need some tips on how to do makeup or take care of your skin.

I was thinking that using my knowledge of the makeup and beauty industry i could be of some use to people who need help as i am a Makeup Artist i thought it would be a good idea!
So if you need any Advice, Tips and Tricks then leave a comment below, send me a tweet on twitter-or you can even email me if you don't want your question to be out in the open- andrew@beautyandtheboy.com

As i said im always here to help and just send me your questions 




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Halima15:18

    Hey Andrew!



    I just came across your blog, I'm realy impressed with your make up skills!



    I'm going to follow you on Twitter and hopefully you can help me, I'm looking into doing theatrical make up but don't have a clue where to start!



    Halima



    http://fashionicide.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!