ghd Curve Hair Tool Collection Launches This Week


Hey Beauties!

ghd has announced that they are launching a new collection called the ghd Curve Hair Tools and will be launching this week. I've used ghd's on people, never personally owned them but I've seen first hand what they can do and how nice they can make hair look so i can only hope for great things with these new tools.

In this new collection there are 4 new hair tools, ghd curve soft curl tong, a 32mm large barrel that creates volume and soft waves on longer hair; ghd curve classic curl tong, a 26mm medium barrel to create consistent curls for classic style and volume, even on shorter hair; ghd curve creative curl wand, a tapered wand to create tousled and beachy texture on all hair lengths; and ghd curve classic wave wand, an oval shaped wand to create deep waves on longer hair.


ghd curve soft curl tong

ghd curve classic curl tong

ghd curve creative curl wand

 ghd curve classic wave wand
My favourite has to be the curve classic simple because i love classic looks and i think you could create a lot of looks from that one tool but if i had to pick another it would be the curve creative for the same reasons.

What i like about these is that ghd has found a way around the issue of curls dropping, They have used their tri-zone technology to create curls that last up to 24 hours. They also contain Six sensors in the tri-zone barrel and heat to 185°C , the temperature is maintained constantly and evenly which is kinder to hair while delivering long-lasting results.

You can purchase these from the ghd website as they are launching this week and cost around the same as the other ghd stylers and hairdryers (£110)


What do you think of the new collection?
Have you used ghd before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. These look awesome. I've been on the hunt for some new hair tools for a while, these may be the one!
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these look really interesting. I'm so tempted by GHD. I'm not sure whether to buy one or not. These curlers look really good too since I love curling my hair.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My GHDs just broke! Should I buy? Lol! Abitofmacandcheese.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to test these out! GHD is you're reading this haha! I think I would go for he Oval or the largest barrel.

    Lucy x
    Prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ghd's they make my hair look better instantly these look great need to check out the wands!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collection looks awesome, would love to try out the classic wave wand :-)

    Christine
    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some looks that were created using these on the ghd website and the classic wand looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish i could afford a pair of my own haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha thats what i was thinking i was like....ill test them for you hahah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww boo! i think you should haha treat yourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shape of them they look really cool i think they would make a great job of curling your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was too i think its the same more than anything thats fascinating me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are out on the ghd website take a look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!