Ariana Grande: The New Face of MAC Viva Glam


Hey Beauties!

If you are a fan of Ariana Grande then i have great news for you! She has been named as the next Viva Glam girl joining the likes of  Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.
You will be able to find this collection out next year in January to be precise. As always the MAC Viva Glam is such a fantastic thing because all of the proceeds go towards helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/Aids which is such a great thing because i can't think of another brand apart from the obvious being Lush who does something like this for vulnerable people out there.

Ariana Grande: The New Face of MAC Viva Glam


From what i can tell so early on is that this collection will contain 2 products, a Viva Glam Lipstick (£15.50) which looks to be a matte vampy plum which i know a lot of you will love because its perfect for winter also in the collection there is a Lipglass (£14.50) which looks to be a shimmery cool toned pink.

Ariana Grande: The New Face of MAC Viva Glam

I cant wait to see what the colour looks like in person, you all know how much i love a good deep colour and to have a deep plum is a total dream for me! Im wondering what the Lipglass will look like over the lipstick i was wondering because usually it's a colour that is in the shame shade range but that doesn't seem to be the case here 

What do you think of Ariana Viva Glam?
Will you be trying out the Vampy Plum Lipstick?
Leave a Comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!