Upcoming Launch: Lush Scents



Hey Beauties!

This might be my last post before Christmas so i just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and i hope you have a great New Year as well. I really appreciate all of your support and love i'm really grateful that you all chose to read my blog. On another note, Google has changed yet again! so if you were following my blog via GFC (Google Friend Connect) it may have unfollowed you if you didn't follow with a google account.Just to make sure you dont miss any of my posts you can either refollow using GFC or you can follow me on Bloglovin (here) which in my opinion is way better than GFC


Anyway on to business If you haven't heard Lush are launching some awesome new scents some of which i know you're going to absolutely love! The only down side is that they are only avaliable in Oxford Street Lush or on the Lush Kitchen (uk.lush.com/kitchen). These are limited edition so once they are gone, they are gone for good.
I dont know about you but i'm pretty excited for Snow Fairy, imagine getting to smell like Snow Fairy all day long in a perfume form! 


Snow Fairy (£25) includes notes of pear drops, candy floss and dolly mixtures. Celebrate (£28) contains a mixture of orange, lime and cognac oils. Lord of Misrule (£25) features scents of patchouli, vanilla and black pepper. Tramp (£28) is an earthy fragrance with notes of oakmoss and patchouli.


What is your favourite?
Will you be getting Snow Fairy?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on  Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!