Upcoming Launch: La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur

Upcoming Launch: La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur
Hey Beauties!

Sorry i haven't been posting much lately ive been really busy with college and with my placement in a salon so it doesn't leave much time for blogging. I thought i might change up the days i post instead of Monday, Wednesday, Friday i was thinking Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday that way i am still posting 3 times a week but it's more on days where i have time in which i can manage to blog.

I wanted to talk about an upcoming launch today which interested me. We were all fans of Effaclar when it first came out i loved how it just made my skin look and feel better. La Roche Posay as now launching something called Effaclar BB Blur which will be joining the Effaclar family.

Upcoming Launch: La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur


BB Blur is said to be designed to remove shine for an instantly flawless complexion which usually means to me that this BB Cream is probably going to be on the heavier side of coverage for this type of product and of course providing a matte finish. The new Effaclar BB Blur is an ideal product to use when you want to remove persistent shine all while being suitable for the most sensitive skin. The product instantly absorbs oil, blurs fine lines and wrinkles and smoothes and softens skin, all while scattering light to improve overall look of skin. It sounds like a fantastic product but im wondering about the shade range from what ive seen ive only noticed 2 colours (fair/light or light/medium) which to me doesn't seem all that much.

Upcoming Launch: La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur


The texture interested me because Effaclar BB Blur is said to be a lightweight product but to me it looks rather thick? i dont know if that's just the picture but it doesn't exactly look light to me. I like that it is a mousse texture because you dont tend to see a lot of those around these days.

From what ive heard La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur is going to be around £16.50 and will be available exclusively from Escentual.com from January before launching nationwide in April 2015.


Did you try the Effaclar range?
What was your favourite product?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!