Get the Look: Cara Delevingne



Hey Beauties!

I wanted to do a new type of post today where i show you the different things you can use to get this look. I particularly loved this look just because it was so soft yet quite strong and confident

1. YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
2. MAC Harmony Blush for Contouring
2. Daniel Sandler "Scandal at Midnight" Palette
3. YSL Baby Doll Mascara
4. Illamasqua Brow Cake
5. Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curlers
6. Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Concealer
7. MAC Russian Red Lipstick


For the skin apply YSL Touche Eclat Foundation to where you need it, the idea of this makeup is glowy dewy skin then apply Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Concealer under the eyes to brighten up and to correct dark circles etc.
Apply the Brown/Taupe tone in the Daniel Sandler "Sandal at Midnight" Palette to the lids softly and blend up creating a smokey effect, take the same colour underneath the eyes a bit more intensely than on the top and line and blend with the black on the lids closest to the lashes to create dimension then apply the white colour to the inner corners of the eyes to brighten them up, Curl your lashes and apply YSL Baby Doll Mascara to the top lashes. Once you have done the eyes move on to the brows using Illamasqua Brow Cake to define the brows use soft short strokes.
For the Cheeks use MAC Harmony Blush to contour to give depth to the cheekbones as a highlight use White Light Skin Base Lift from Illamasqua
For the Lips, MAC Russian Red Lipstick a classic red you can either apply this straight from the tube or with a lip brush, i prefer a lip brush with red lips as you can be precise 


If you have any suggestions on future "Get the Look" posts please leave a comment!


What is your favourite Cara look?
Are you a fan of big brows?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

23 comments:

  1. The look is nice, minus those heavy eyebrows. I think a small face looks out of proportion with heavy brows. Just my thinking on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt12:53

    We see the gorgeous face of Cara everywhere these days. My favourite campaign look is from the YSL A/W collection, there's something film noir about it. X

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Andii! You definitely your stuff! :-) I've send loads of my female friends to your blog so far. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantel17:40

    I love this makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barker PODcasts17:54

    This is a great look! I am so tempted to try it out myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen B18:45

    Great look, I've been eyeing up some Daniel Sandler palettes but wasn;t sure which I liked the look of to try out, you may have swayed me!
    I love her bold brows, as someone who naturally bold brows and who can not pull of a small brow, it's nice to see someone who rocks them. Shame I'm not as pretty as Cara though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe Newlove22:57

    I am in love with Cara. and this post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ged! that means a lot to me im glad you liked my post! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. shes amazing isnt she i just love her look x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will love the daniel sandler palettes they are gorgeous when you apply them, so soft and long lasting


    I think Brows are amazing :P x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see that ;) haha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its gorgeous isnt it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG yes! that is such a gorgeous visual i love when shes sitting there at a table i think it was? x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do think that brows are important but i think brows are her thing you know x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Afroditi Kat15:22

    amazing post!Your blog is lovely!!!! xxx

    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. mariam baurice07:41

    Has anything ever bothered you in life? Do you

    have any problem you need to solve? A pending

    court case you want to resolve in your favor?

    Health, relationship and finance. Welcome to

    the world of miracles and wonders, there are

    supernatural treasure and power to liberate

    mankind from all afflictions. Why cant you live a

    life of your dream? Why must you work so hard

    and yet earn so little? Why cant you be happy

    with the one you love and desire or why cant the

    one you love reciprocate and appreciate that

    love? Why would the doctor tell you there is no

    solution or cure to your problems? Why would

    your lawyer say you stand no chance, that your

    case is hopeless? Have you been cheated by

    anyone or those owing you money refuse to pay

    back? Do you need a rapid job promotion in

    your place of work? You want to venture into

    politics? Now I understand certain things are

    hard to believe and comprehend, but all I ask

    from you is only 3 days and if you will follow my

    instructions and use the items you will receive, I

    promise your life will never be the same

    again.If you find no relevance in the help I offer

    I solemnly appeals do not be vindictive and go

    in peace. And if your intentions are to take

    advantage of the powerful nature of our items

    for the purpose of evil, I will not have any

    business with you please be advised. May

    angels guide you. All inquiries should be

    directed to the Priest Abija email below Email:

    spirituallighthealing101@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jordan Hathaway19:29

    Really like this post. I love the Baby Doll mascara!

    www.jordan-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ChristineIversen22:32

    Love her makeup in that picture, great post :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mirela Kasimovic13:26

    Nice post Andrew. I love the bright lips. Its stunning !!

    http://marrymemakeup.com/wedding-makeup-artist/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heather Nixon19:22

    Cara delevigne is freakin gorgeous! Great post, I may have to get that eyeshadow quad :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heather Nixon19:22

    Following via GFC x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sheslookingatthestars12:49

    Love this post! Really like the MAC lipstick you chose, might have to give red lipstick a try :)

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!