Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm




Hey Beauties!

I have something to tell you that i think a lot of people will be really excited about! Clinique are set to launch an addition to the Chubby Stick range these will be called the Cheek Colour Balm.
There looks like there are a lot of fun colours (Amp's up Apple, Robust Rhubarb, Roly Poly Rosy and Plumped up Peony) These are said to be a sheer, creamy cheek colour that is suitable for all skin tones and will give a gorgeous glowy finish. They will contain a combination of lecithin, squalane, phytosteryl isostearate and vitamin E helps enhance barrier repair and gives the formula non-drying properties.



What i like about these are they are supposed to be very buildable so you can do a light flush or you could even build it up and give a real big pop of colour. All you need to do to apply is bascially draw on your cheeks then blend out much like a normal cream blush

They are set to launch 18th July online and nationwide on counters from 1st August, costing £19 each


What do you think of the Chubby Sticks?
Will you be trying these?
Leave a Comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. YAAAAY i am very excited by these! I'll be picking a couple up. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh can't wait for these to launch, they look like they will be easy to use plus the shades look nice and love that they are build able
    X

    Laura at libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades look gorgeous i like the look of roly poly rosy

      Delete
  3. I love all your insider gossip! I really need to try some kind of stick, feeling left out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! haha im so glad you like these and you should try this it sounds so good

      Delete
  4. They look fab! Such pretty shades. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really unique and interesting. I have only ever tried the clinique cheek pops so would be interested to see what these are like! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are going to be quite sheer but really moisturising x

      Delete
  6. Hi Andrew, informative post and cool site ...... my first time here :) & cannot wait for clinic's product to go in store#exciting
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! Thanks for the heads up!!x

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look ace. Your blog is very inspiring!

    floralblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous20:29

    Very excited about these. KBxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so so cute! I love the lip crayon idea! :)

    Nicola xx
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so pretty! WIll be checking them out when they launch!

    Anoushka
    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to give these ago!! xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous09:57

    Dying to get my hands on one of these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!