Illamasqua Precision Ink Alchemy Review


Hey Beauties!

So I thought I would review an awesome product today, the Illamasqua Precision Ink in Alchemy which is such an awesome liner.


Alchemy is a pure gold almost liquid liner which dries to a film like texture that wont move or budge. When I first saw this product i was so impressed with it because often when you see "gold" liners they are that tacky yellow colour which is horrible but this gold is a real true pure gold tone which looks almost like molten metal which make me fangirl a little.



The applicator is a stiff tip like any other liner but it does have some give so you get great liners, i wouldn't recommend this for anyone starting out because you do need to have a steady hand but what I tend to do is dip it in the take some of the product off using a brush I feel I get such a better line using it this way.

I have to admit I haven't used this as much as i should have but I feel im going to be using a whole lot more like im going to try and integrate it into looks.

You can get the Precision Ink from any Illamasqua counters or free standing stores as well as online at www.Illamasqua.com You get 1.8ml of product for £17 but since this product is so pigmented you wont need much of it when doing your liner

What do you think of the Precision Ink?
Have you tried any of the other colours?
Leave a comment


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!